Florida 2008

OOOO possibly - we love Florida, usually go every couple of years but with one thing and another haven't been for a while. Hubbie and I were talking about it at the weekend. Soooo excited. Have you booked yet?

I'm away to Florida for a fortnight on Thursday! Can't wait. I've never been before and I'm soooo excited. H2b was there 7 years ago and he is absolutely hyper about going again. I am such a big kid – I want to do all the rides in the parks! Any advice on what not to miss etc....? xx

OOO I just love seaworld, the whale show at night gets me all goose bumpy we just love it,

I thoroughly recommend Welcome to theDIBB it's an excellent website with a forum for british people visiting Disney, I went last year and spent weeks going on the dibb every day getting all sorts of fabulous advice, it saved loads of time and money on different things

have a fabulous time everyone who's going

Last edited:
I've not booked yet but will be going. Just a tip guys. If you dont buy the flexi ticket but still fancy going to Sea World (which you must because it is just amazing), just pay at the gate or buy a single day ticket. As soon as you go into the park direct on the left hand side is Guest Services. Go up there and hand in your day ticket and they will validate it for the next 6 days free entry. Its fab if you have little ones and they get fed up walking round, you don't have to panic as you can just go again. We ended up going three evenings......we loved it sooooooooo much.

Also when we went to Universal studios the park was really busy and we didn't get on all the rides....so when we were leaving the park we nipped into guest services and thought we'd try our luck. We mentioned how we had not got on alot of the attractions and they validated our ticket for another visit......you have to love the Americans...they sure know customer service.

You will all have a fabulous time...the place is AMAZING.

xxx

Im going with hubby and daught (8) on 3rd May for 2 weeks!:D
I think I'm more excited than she is about seeing Mickey Mouse! LOL

I've booked too..........I'm SOOOOOOOOO excited. We go for three weeks in November. I can't wait. I love Florida. I'd love to live over there BIG TIME. Dont forget to read my previous post re free days into Seaworld etc. I'm looking forward to going to the new waterpark at Seaworld...Aquatica. They have a glass/plastic, well see through tube slide which goes underwater where dolphins are swimming. You can go on a rubber ring ride under glass bottomed fish tanks etc. It looks amazing. I cannot wait. My little girl is at the side of me as I type and is getting very excited too.:D

i love Florida too cant recommend it enough. we went three years running and loved it.
Stayed at pop all stars movie and music and the hawain themed universal hotel also a villa by the coast and a villa in orlando. happy days

Back