Florida

I have just noticed on my Disney forum that we now have 200 days to go!!

Next on the list to do is to buy park tickets ... may try to save a bit of money by buying Magic Your Way tix this time :)

We got the Water parks and more option but wished we had just got the normal myw tickets :)

I have just noticed on my Disney forum that we now have 200 days to go!!

Next on the list to do is to buy park tickets ... may try to save a bit of money by buying Magic Your Way tix this time :)

I can't remember if on this thread are webpages to buy cheap tickets, I buy mine from Ticketmania, but there are others which people on here have used, but just can't remember them at the mo, I also get a newsletter with details of cheap tickets, think it's called Mickeys Mouse Savers, you could try doing a search or if you pm me your email address when I next get a newsletter I'll forward it on to you;)

We're off to Florida in December & already I'm so excited.

Hi all I need a little help for you, we were going to book Liki Tiki for our accomodation as it has a waterpark, childrens play area, condos & 3 bedrooms, bar & basically family friendly. But reading the reviews it doesn't sound that good, I've only been to Florida before with teenagers & never been with a 4 year old before so stumped on this one.

We've been to Floridays - good but not a play area; Bahama Bay - good but the bar etc close in winter, can''t remember where else we have been.

I'm open to any suggestions:D

Back