Florida

mrsgosling3 said:
We are doing a week in Orlando at rolling hills and a week on Anna Maria island - booked through hartwell villas. We have planned a busy week of shopping, Disney, water parks and discovery cove followed by a week by the sea doing as little as possible!!! There are 9 of us going. We fly on 8th September next year hopefully. How about you?

That sounds fab! Anna Maria Island looks absolutely gorgeous :)

We're staying on Glenbrook Resort, about 20 mins from Disney. Doing Disney and Universal again, lol

Love it!!

Anna Maria island does look idyllic. We went 2 years ago and all came back shattered which is why we decided to have a week of relaxing. Love universal but think we are giving it a miss this time. Only so much you can do in a week. The next year can't come quick enough :)

Ahhh reading all your posts is actually making me bounce off the walls :)
Its me and my boyfriends first holiday away and im hoping its gonna be amaze. Quick question has anyone done discovery cove? Am debating whether its worth the money x

I did it last year. Amazing and all food and drink is included in the price. We are going back next year. Dolphin swim isn't long but is lovely :)

We are doing a week in Orlando at rolling hills and a week on Anna Maria island - booked through hartwell villas. We have planned a busy week of shopping, Disney, water parks and discovery cove followed by a week by the sea doing as little as possible!!! There are 9 of us going. We fly on 8th September next year hopefully. How about you?

Anna Marie island looks beautiful, I've often fancied going there myself, when we go we usually have 1 week at the parks & one week at the beach, usually Naples. But next year we are taking DDs boyfriends son who will be 4, so we are staying for two weeks in Orlando.

Ahhh reading all your posts is actually making me bounce off the walls :)
Its me and my boyfriends first holiday away and im hoping its gonna be amaze. Quick question has anyone done discovery cove? Am debating whether its worth the money x

We've been to Discovery Cove & it is worth the money, they only allow a certain amount of people in so it's not too busy. A friend of mne spent two days in the Keys & swam with dolphins there which apparently was wonderful.

A friend of mne spent two days in the Keys & swam with dolphins there which apparently was wonderful.[/QUOTE]

We have been looking at that and thinking of doing that too. :)

So here is the breakdown of the tickets im buying:
Discovery Cove with Sea Venture (and additional enterance to Seaworld, Aquatica and Bush Gardens)
Unverisal & Wet 'n' wild
Disney 7 Day park ticket. Which adds up to £493 each :)

Anything else that anyone would recommend purchasing?

How many days are you going for as you already have 14 days worth of things to do! Plus you will want shopping Days and maybe relaxing days? If you do want more to do and Want the drive we went to Kennedy space centre. Do you have Fb? If so you can add me and look at my Florida pictures. X

Oh I can't pm you :( I don't know how else you can find me. I can post some pictures on here - We did everything you are doing minus Disney as we didn't have time. The only added things we Did was Kennedy space centre and An airboat ride/gatorland on top of that and we came home shattered

Im going for 14 days! I do have Fb how do i tell you it without out annoucing it to the world? xx

You need to get to 50 posts so we can add you on fb & you can also see my floridia photos.

We've been to KSC & it was really good, we've also been to Universal Studios which was brill. You can't do everything whilst you are there so I'd just stick to what you've go so far & if you have a few days spare you can always buy tickets whilst there.

I'm so excited for you, we've been talking about our trip tonight & I can't wait.:D

I'm so excited all ready. I can't mention it until after we have booked our flights at home or on facebook (long story) so I love talking about it on here!!

I'm so so jealous! We went in May for 2 weeks ( my 2nd time) and I loved it! I want to move there but unfortunately its too hot for hubby :-(

My flights are all booked and under 300 days to go now :)

Yay how exciting. I was just saying to DD last night we'll need to book our accommodation in Feb so we can make sure we get what we want.

Me, OH, my sister & her partner are off to Florida Keys tomorrow, we'll be there for Thanksgiving, (not planned), which i'm looking forward to.

I was there 5th-19th of November and while the weather was a bit all over the place, i loved it!! x

Back