Floridagirls back from Florida!!!

FloridaGirl

Hi guys!!! Summergurl, you are looking and doing great, nice to see a familiar name!!
Well I lost 3 stone in 11 weeks before my hols and did refeed for almost 2 weeks and maintained.
Just spent 3 weeks in Florida and I ve gained 24lb!!! :copon: yep, unfortunatly thats right 24 massive pounds!!!! I cant believe it, I didnt eat that much, honest!!!
I ve re started Lipotrim today and after I refeed I plan to keep a close eye on my weight.
I am very worried that I wont be able to maintaine though, has anyone ever maintained after Lipotrim or is it just a dream, sorry to sound negative but I am so gutted!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Ah but did you enjoy it??? ;)

I bet a LOAD of that is water that'll go this first week!

There's no way forward into the past so put it behind you and just look ahead.

I can't answer your question sorry but obviously I'm HOPING we can keep it off as I start refeeding on Monday! I'll be interested in seeing what people say to you!

Best of luck xx

Thanks Jan!! I am hoping alot of it is water!!!! I am hoping to loose at all in 4 weeks (I can dream ha ha ha) x x I just feel like a failure at the moment though x

Hi hun! Yeah Jan is definately right!Especially with you being in Florida, the heat makes you retain more water than normal anyway! I bet you have a huge loss this week and the rest will come off just as quick as it did before!

The main thing is you were on holiday, you enjoyed yourself, and you have the attitude whereby you say oh well lets get it right back off again, a lot of people would have come back, seen a gain and carried on eating!

I'm back on the diet for my last time, but in all honesty i have maintained from when i first started on it. I lost 2 stone and then had to come off but maintained, i then went on to lose just over another 2 a year later and although i fluctuated throughout the follwing year by about 7lbs on and off, i managed to maintain that and now im back for my last 2 stone off! There are plenty of other people who maintain too hun dont worry about that. It's just all about practice!

Take a look at Kered and Chellys refeed/maintenance diaries..they are doing amazingly well even getting in the vodka and the choccies too lol x

thanks chick! :) my friends have just gone to florida for 2 weeks ... thunderstorms there at the mo apparantly .. nice! lol

24lbs?!!! what?!! that is quite alot in 3 weeks but i guess the main thing is that you enjoyed your holiday :)

now back to tfr and ive no doubt you are going to get the rest of your weight off and keep it off ... :)

p.s get some pics up chick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Hi Floridagirl

Florida huh!! Wow, lucky you, it must be such an amazing place for a holiday. Also that 'lovely' American food, who can resist? Also being on holiday and away from home we feel like teflon...but naaa, it still sticks.
Back to reality and kudos to you, you are straight back on track, good for you.
I am not sure about maintenance as I have only just started, but I do know my mind set is to keep this up even after LT as I'm sick of hiding in trakkie bottoms....thats my motivation..I'm sure you will find yours.
Good Luck ;)

Glad you had a great hol floridagirl! You will lose those extra pounds in no time. You did it before and you will do it again. I bet that first weigh in will be huge!!

Nice to have you back too!!

Cheers guys!!! I am glad to be in control of what I eat again, Its weird, I am hungry as this is now my second day but I am glad because I lost control in Forida.
Summergurl - thunder storms while we was there too but they only last about half an hour then back to the 90s so not too bad although we had 3 days of constant rain and thunder (lovely hey!!!)
going to have my 3rd shake soon!!! must say, they taste worse this time round, must be all those resturants and Ben and jerrys ie cream I ve been eating!! ha ha !! I am sure I'll get used to them again x x

Hi Florida girl,
Welcome, reading the start of this post again, 3 stone in 11 weeks, that's fantastic, so you know you can do it. Good for you coming back, it's nice to have lot's of experience on here to get us newbies motivated. Good luck with your re-start.
Doirin

Hi guys, day 5 on maintenance.....and I still weigh 10stone 13.5 lbs exactly!! Phew! Loving healthy food and now I don't eat because it's breakfast...or lunch. I eat when I'm actually hungry, which sometimes can be 12 or 1.00 clock. I'm really trying to be in tune with the hungry signals to my brain, still drinking lots of water (2+ litres a day) and even managed 6 small squares of organic 70% dark chocolate last night, without going besserk at the first taste of chocolate in well over 3 months!!! So far....so good:cross:

Hi guys!!! Summergurl, you are looking and doing great, nice to see a familiar name!!
Well I lost 3 stone in 11 weeks before my hols and did refeed for almost 2 weeks and maintained.
Just spent 3 weeks in Florida and I ve gained 24lb!!! :copon: yep, unfortunatly thats right 24 massive pounds!!!! I cant believe it, I didnt eat that much, honest!!!
I ve re started Lipotrim today and after I refeed I plan to keep a close eye on my weight.
I am very worried that I wont be able to maintaine though, has anyone ever maintained after Lipotrim or is it just a dream, sorry to sound negative but I am so gutted!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry:

i stopped last year in sep and i maintained up until 2 weeks before i started this diet again as i hot the coke as i knew i wanted to get back onto the diet and lose the rest i wanted to in the first place so yes you can maintain you just have to get one the scales once a week and watch it if you start gaining do somethign about it there and then. take an extra walk thats all i done. good luck hun and you lucky being in florida for 3 weeks xxx

i stopped last year in sep and i maintained up until 2 weeks before i started this diet again as i hot the coke as i knew i wanted to get back onto the diet and lose the rest i wanted to in the first place so yes you can maintain you just have to get one the scales once a week and watch it if you start gaining do somethign about it there and then. take an extra walk thats all i done. good luck hun and you lucky being in florida for 3 weeks xxx

oh thanks, its so good to know that everyone doesnt pile the weight back on, I will keep weighing myself and if I ve gained slightly I'll be extra the good the following week!!! x x

Back