Flu/loss of voice/chest infections

archantgirl

Help please, I have no voice thid morning, I have a temp, headache, shakes and cough cough cough to the point of being sick. Is there ANYTHING I can take other than Paraceyamol please??? I feel like really awful. don't know what to do. x:confused:

if im really bad i will take paracetamol, then 2hrs later ibuprofen, then 2 hrs later paracetamol, my dr said you can do this as you are still taking paracetamol and ibuprofen every 4 hrs. As far as im aware this stands for paracetamol and ibuprofen only, you could always ask at your local chemist.

OK as long as you are not allergic to any of the ingredients in either.

HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER SOON

Just to add to Sonkies reply: I think you're only allowed to take 6 ibuprofen in 24 hours, so if you're alternating you need to make sure you don't take too many. :eek:

However you can take your ibuprofen at the same time as paracetamol if you want. :)

(Not sure whether ibuprofen have carbs in the sugary coating :confused: but I can't imagine there'd be enough there to affect ketosis :) ).

Thanks guys, I have both and neither of them have the coating. I just hope being ill won't slow my weight loss down. Mind you, I don't feel like eating anyway. But when I get over these things, I tend to eat like a horse, hope I don't this time.

Back