Fluid intake tomorrow ,what would you do?

cddietgal

Hello
I am getting weighed tomorrow lunch time as appose to evening and want to maximise my loosing potential :D
I tend to have a pint of water when I get up,followed by a CD shake and then have about another 3pints before lunch time.Obviously don't want to drink that much as it will affect my weight so shall I just have my pint when I get up,followed by shake and then nothing till WI? Or should I have a small glass when I get up,shake and then sip another 1/2 pint during the morning?
Dilemas Dilemas Dilemas,I'll obviously make up for the water in the afternoon once I have been weighed LOL
CDg x

I usually have my WI's in the evenings what I do is drink water as normal but about 2 hours prior to that I stop drinking water and I go to the loo loads before I leave, I bring a bottle of water with me and as soon as I am back in the car I start drinking the water again. The losses with my CDC so far have been similar to my morning losses but obviously we have slightly different starting weights because I wear my clothes at CDCs house LOL....

So if I were you I would still keep to your normal breakfast time routine but once you get to about 11am stop drinking :)

I can understand why you don't want water to affect your WI but it would only be this week. Anything that didn't show up this week would show up next week when you go back to normal. Sorry I'm not much help I have my WI in the morning.

Good luck anyway.

Back