Flumpsters Weekly Weigh In

flumpster67

In a whirl
Starting weight 15st 10lb, despite having big family get together weeknd with wall to wall food and drink have managed to drop 3lb
Not monumental but its off instead of on!:)

Last edited:
Thanks Emma
I am writing down all I eat and trying to stick to 1500 calories or thereabouts for the moment, using Weight Watchers recipes (have loads but never opened them!) and cutting out snacking in between.
Definately having breakfast helps, I never usually do then sometimes skip lunch cos I'm busy then realise its 3 oclock:eek: and I havent eaten then just dont stop from then on in:( Trying to have proper mealtimes is better, and with the kids of school they arent going to wait until 3 oclock for food - so thats helping:)

Well your plan is def working for you. Well done . I cant wait for my first weigh in on Fri! Ive not tried any weight wathers recipies yet so will have to have a look at some. Good luck for next week x

Good luck with that, I like a lot of the recipes cos the whole family seem to be able to eat the same, which is unusual for 5 of us, I normally make at least 2 if not 3 different meals!

i would love to try something other than calorie counting, have been looking a bit at slimming world but getting out of the way of counting the cals would be really hard.

I joined SW two weeks ago and have lost 7lbs so far. I've always counted calories before, and it's great not having to bother doing that. Why not give it a go and see how you get on.

So far so good,another 3lb off this week - even got through another weekend away!
No crisps no choccies and I havent missed them (yet!);)
Very pleased as thats 6lbs in a fortnight

Well done Flumpster on your weight loss of 6lb!:happy096:

3lb a week calorie counting is excellent result.

Love Mini xxx

Well done with you weight loss, and best of luck for your next weigh in.

Thanks everyone - weigh in yesterday and another pound off
Very pleased as thats a half stone in 3 weeks, feeling fuller and not as sluggish as usual (have reduced bread/sugar intake considerably) and snacking on fruit and seeds which I don't know why I havent noticed before, but they take a hell of a lot longer to eat than a kitkat!

Okay, weigh in this morning another 1lb off - 8lb in total. Carried 8lbs of poatoes about the supermarket this morning - its flipping heavy!

Thanks Emma, I feel things are really clicking into place here
x

Well done on your weight loss this week!!!
8lbs is a lot to carry around. Its amazing to think that's how much you've lost isn't it?

~Silence~

And you Silence!!

Weigh in morning
Dropped another 2lbs, so thats 10lb so far
Its good to see that BMI coming down too

Back