Flutterby's bye bye weight diary - Green days only

Day 16

I did my at home WI today and have lost 1.5lbs. I did a WI Sunday too and had same result so I'm hoping my Monday excess wasn't that bad after all!!

B - shreddies (HEB) and skimmed milk (HEA)

L - pasta salad with tomatoes, cucumber, sweetcorn, mixed beans, hard boiled egg.

D - potatoes, chilli sauce, oil (HEB), spanish omelette, salad

Snacks - pear

Syns - 15 - bread.

Exercise - 25minute walk

x

Last edited:
Day 17

B - Shreddies (HEB) with skimmed milk (HEA)

L - pasta salad with cucumber, tomatoes, mixed beans, sweetcorn, peppers

D - chopped veg, lettuce rolls, noodles, tofu and veg in black bean sauce (8syns), oil (6syns)

Snacks - pear, 3 x WW Brown Danish (HEB), vecon, marg (1syn), cheese (HEA)

Drinks - coffee, water

Exercise - 40minute walk, game of rounders.

Total syns = 15

x

Last edited:
Day 21

Right I am back on track. I did a sneaky WI this morning to see what the damage was of the last 3 days off plan and I've only out on half a pound. I'm going to try have minimal syns today and loads of free food so hopefuly when I do my proper WI tomorrow the damage won't be any worse.

I went to the gym at 9.30 this morning, did 50mins. Then later today I went food shopping to stock up on SW bargains. Got lots of Alpen Lights on offer in Tesco. Plus I got a big bag of new pots reduced to 60p, and big punnet of strawberries for £1 in Asda.

B - scrambled egg with chilli flakes, beans, 3 x WW brown danish (HEB), ketchup (2syns)

L - salad with sweetcorn, beetroot, pickled onions, hard boiled egg and potato salad with LF mayo (2.5syns), cheese (HEA)

D - sauted new pots with rosemary (in frylight), Tesco meat free burger (0.5syns), wholemeal roll (HEB), onions, ketchup (2syns)

Snacks - strawberries with LF creme fraiche (1.5syns), banana

Drinks - NAS squash, coffee (skimmed milk - HEA)

Exercise - 50mins at gym, walk round shops (1hour)

Total syns = 8syns

x

Last edited:
Well I did my at home WI this morning and I have lost a pound since yesterday!!! :) I'm pleased with that, so glad I got back on plan rather than stay off the wagon.

I was meant to be going to theatre tonight, and for dinner beforehand, but the show has been postponed til tomorrow so I'm glad I have homemade SW friendly meals in the freezer for occasions like this.

L - salad with cucumber, tomatoes, lettuce, sweetcorn, peppers, beetroot, spring onion, hard boiled egg, potatoes, LF mayo (1.5syns)

D - 2 x jacket spuds, HM 3 bean chilli, cheese (HEA), sour cream (3syns)

Snacks - pear, strawberries, LF creme fraiche (1.5syns)

Drinks - coffee, water, NAS squash

Exercise - 20minute walk

Total syns = 6

x

Day 23

I am going out for dinner tonight to a chinese so have guestimated syns.

L - salad with cucumber, tomatoes, lettuce, sweetcorn, peppers, beetroot, spring onion, hard boiled egg, potatoes

D - chopped veg, lettuce rolls, noodles, tofu and veg in black bean sauce (8syns), oil (6syns)

Snacks - cheese (HEA)

Drinks - coffee, water, NAS squash

Total syns = 15

x

Back