Flutter's Diary

Advice please -
Ok so 5 weeks until hols so need to think how to accelerate weight loss as much as I can as I want to lose another stone - any ideas / thoughts would be great thanks :)

B - 2 x scrambled egg
L - ham and chicken salad, tomato, beetroot, babybel cheese
D - turkey, cabbage so bloody dry had to have wee bit coleslaw well it was either that or lashings of tom sauce!

Last edited:
Morning flutter. I'd just be super strict, clean and green all the way love. That works for me.

Morning Jim hows things with you? Hope your fil is ok now he's out of hospital.
Yes you're absolutely right proteins and greens it's only 5 weeks I can do that .... right? ;)

ah but he's not Flutter, I'm going to start a separate thread, can't keep hi jacking yours love.

Morning. :)

Hey Flutter - I've just been catching up on your thread. Where are you going on your holidays?

You're doing great! I know you really want to get that last stone off, but don't pressure yourself too much. Slow and steady wins the race. And you are tackling this with two wee kids, so be kind to yourself!

Keep up the fantastic work :)

Morning Flutter

I agree with Seraphine - you've been doing brilliantly and I know it's great to have a target like a holiday, but don't put too much pressure on yourself.

I put my monthly weight targets a bit low because I don't wan't to set myself up for failure - and I've done plenty of that in the past with diets :)

Susie x

Thanks girls you are very wise I am just soooo motivated for now (first time in a long time!) and am now getting to my lowest weight in probably 3 years (well aside from very bad morning sickness I am probably one of the few preggers ladies who weighed less at the end than the start!) so want to keep going.
Maybe a stone isn't achievable but I'm going to try very hard to get there.
Can't believe how well everyone here is doing it's very encouraging and thank you both for your very kind words x
We're off to see Mickey and Minnie for the girls of course :p

Morning all well had a clean, relatively green day yesterday so here goes same today!

B - scrambled egg
L - salad with avocado maybe broccoli and cheese soup if I make it
D - chicken kiev with ....... greens!

hey flutter, whats your recipe for kiev please ;)

Hey Vicky how's it going on Atkins?
Will post recipe .... when I've made it! ;)
Wondered about covering the chicken in the ground linseed? Or finely chopped up almonds maybe?

The almonds would probably work (I'm allergic, so I've never tried it).

You're off to Disneyland? Paris or Orlando? I hope you have a fantastic time!

We're going on a cruise, but as much as I'm looking forward to it, I'm a little nervous about being around so much food 24 hours a day. It will be very hard to be "good".

Hey Vicky how's it going on Atkins?
Will post recipe .... when I've made it! ;)

Wondered about covering the chicken in the ground linseed? Or finely chopped up almonds maybe?
its going good. its only day 2 though babe ;) wi thursday cos Linz and Cheryl are but ill not worry if i dont lose too much is only 3 days x
or flax seed? (reminds me - when on dukan i did some chicken rolled in oatbran...still make me bork thinking about it lol) ooh or some pork scratchings :D

We're going on a cruise, but as much as I'm looking forward to it, I'm a little nervous about being around so much food 24 hours a day. It will be very hard to be "good".
mmm thats gonna be hard. but then again its your holiday????????

its going good. its only day 2 though babe ;) wi thursday cos Linz and Cheryl are but ill not worry if i dont lose too much is only 3 days x
or flax seed? (reminds me - when on dukan i did some chicken rolled in oatbran...still make me bork thinking about it lol) ooh or some pork scratchings :D

:D oh yes I did the Dukan oatbran thing bleauch. Unfortunately I had taken out chick goujons so no kiev but dipped them in beaten egg white then rolled in ground almonds and some flaxseed and baked they were ok actually though maybe better to fry em up to get them crispy .... maybe add some spices too?
Pork scratchings double balk at that!!!
Oh good luck for wi bet you'll see a result x

The almonds would probably work (I'm allergic, so I've never tried it).

You're off to Disneyland? Paris or Orlando? I hope you have a fantastic time!

We're off to Florida, 5 weeks today!!! Can you tell I'm a bit excited.
Cruise sounds fab :eating:.
Know what you mean re food I keep thinking oh it'll be fine but there will be a lot of temptation .... Don't want my faffing about re food to spoil holiday though so will do my best and keep fingers crossed!!

Morning flutter.

Morning Jim how are you this morning - raining here (again!).
B - chicken, tomato, mayo
L - broccoli soup and some chicken
D - chicken, cucumber, coleslaw - felt awful as I haven't had enough to eat .... done wii fit and will have mim and cream later.

Last edited:
Hi Flutter, not actually raining but a hugely threatening sky at the moment love.

Back