Flutter's Diary

Morning Flutter love.

Oh and today has been a good day tried on my size 12 jeans and they friggin' fit and not in a tight my god I can't breathe but damn it I'll wear them anyway kind of way but in a nice with room to eat kind of way!
fantastic hon!

Yay on the jeans Flutter! I like that feeling. :D

Ok another day another no time for breakfast thing is do I have breakfast or post on the forum .......
B - nothing yet
L - no idea
D - no idea
Snack - cupcake yummy covered it in mascarpone (will add splenda next time), some food colouring almost like a real cupcake!!

Whoops better get organised!

LOL, morning flutter. :)

of course you can, mind you'll have to join in the all day drinking and stupid squaddie games with a bunch of guys who still think they are 20 year olds. :D

B - nothing yet
L - no idea
D - no idea

PMSL at your menu plan Flutter! :D How did the day go?

Hi WW oh me one of those days .....

B - nothing
L - chicken, salad leaves, tomato, babybel, mayo
D - sardines, coleslaw

Delightful - NOT :rolleyes:

Then it got worse .... DD1 was sick (luckily in hubby's car :D) all over car seat, in straps, in her hair, over her new hareem pants etc etc.
Now don't laugh .... hubby in his haste to strip the car seat plonked it on the hob and managed to TURN IT ON. I come through sniffing ..... Oh yes melted car seat. Bleeding isofix very expensive car seat at that ....

Ah well watching Scotland so yes the day can get worse ;)

Less eventful day today ;)

B - nothing had brunch instead
L - egg, 2 x rashers of bacon
D - Jim's curry with chicken and very nice it was too - thanks for that Jim

Made jelly fluff (hehehe love that word fluff ;)) but it's not set so had 30g peanuts instead

Where's your salad and your veg missus? (Or is it inside the curry?)

Glad you had less vomiting and arson to deal with today Flutter - not a good combination. Is the car seat salvagable?

Hmmmmm bugger you got me!
In my defense your honour not been feeling great so couldn't eat very much today but leafy green veg will feature extensiveably (is that a word?) tomorrow.
Car seat will be saved it cost too much not to :eek:.

Hows your weekend, hows your hangover?

Back