FM's Juddd diary

Hi all, its my first DD and thought I would distract myself until I can eat by starting a diary :)

I have a huge amount to lose but I am going to try just do it a day at a time. I am great for starting diets, sticking to them all week and doing well and then going mad at the weekend and putting it all back on again. I have PCOS so weight loss is tough and I really think gluten, wheat and dairy just doesn't agree with me and my IBS. My weight really doesn't help with my symtoms. I need to learn to keep the momentum going and when I have my UP's to not go mad on foods that just dont agree with me. I did really well on the diabetic diet when I was pregnant on dd1, I actually lost stones and was 3 stone lighter after having dd1 than before I got pregnant. So my theory is to stick to low GI/diabetic foods on my UD. I have some CS shakes and S&S meals to tide me over on my DD's but I want to get the hang of eating low cal foods before resorting to the meals just yet

I want to really stick to just one diet until christmas and actually do it without going on a huge binge bender. If I binge on my UD then it will just ruin my hard work on down days.

5 more minutes until I can eat! I am thinking egg white omelet with loads of veg. I think it will be my first time ever having an egg white omelet...I may add one yoke...oh the excitement!! I have soup and yogurt for later and chicken salad for dinner but I am shocked by how many calories are in chicken! I might have to stock up on some lower calorie protein and maybe look into quorn sausages and see what they are like calorie wise. Will be back with my food diary later. Hubby out tonight so I will be trying to distract myself from food later on. I have a tendency to over eat at night.

Sorry for the earbend if you have gotten this far!

OMG, lunch was amazing. I had a huge dinner plate of salad and omelet. I think its not only the first egg white omelet I have ever had but the first one I ever had without cheese! Added loads of pepper garlic and chilli to it to give it a bit of flavour, I added one yoke for 50 calories but I just have this thing about egg whites. I hate bits of white in my omelet or scrambled eggs, I am grand with egg mayo funnily enough but it has to have loads of onion.

I food obsess a bit at the start of a new diet and then I just get the hang of what I can eat etc. So if its only 3 days a week thats not too bad, it will give hubby a break from my discussing my meals lol.

Thanks Paulinegin, I have calmed down from the excitement of an egg yoke lol :)

I just said the same thing in my thread! I can't remember the last time I had an omelet without cheese on the top lol. My doctor thinks I might have PCOS, having scans etc done soon. You sound motivated, I'm sure you'll do well!

Back