Focusing on the good things :)

hopefullucy

Today is a good day :) I had a lovely long sleep and woke up feeling so so positive, I had a choc shake for breakfast and I have just had an oriental chilli soup... I am feeling very full... I have sipped water all morning and am smiling! :) I have spent the morning focusing on what is good in my life and what I am grateful for... 1. I have a lovely home, which is warm and safe 2. A fantastic boyfriend who I have shared the last 4 years with and who is supportive and loving and will stay that way through whatever I chuck at him 3. I love my job and am making real progress in my management role as my confidence develops 4. I am 4 months away from submitting my last assignment for a foundation degree 5. I am getting healthier by the day 6. I have lost a stone and a half 7. So far today I have been SS ing 100% The only downside is the incredible headache I have... Ibuprofen popped and water being guzzled in a hope it will vanish! What good things can you focus on in your life today? :) xxx ??????

Back