Following my orders from Mrs Motivator :)

snuggle69

Silver Member
Well as I said earlier my motivation has kinda gone, and although things havent fallen apart they will do if I am not careful....sooo after talking to Ellebear (our very own Mrs Motivator) this afternoon from tomorrow I am back on the food diary wagon...Fingers crossed with this comes the last little boost for the loss I need :)

woo hoo.....will look forward to reading x

someone definatly needs to give me a shove!!! and your just the motivation I need xx

Ok here we go.....Day one!!
Extra Easy!

Breakfast - Mullerlight strawberry yoghurt, Alpen Light bar, blueberries, raspberries and strawberries... yum yum yum!!

Lunch - Omlette with bacon (all fat trimmed off!) Onions, peppers and mushrooms.

Dinner- SW chilli with either brown rice or sw chips, and probably me hea 28g cheese.havent decided yet!

I will at some point have the other Alpen light bar, an apple and a banana.

If I feel a bit better I am going to make a batch of mushy pea curry later to pop in the freezer as well.....

Just to add I made a banana & cinnamon cake which works out at 2 syns per slice.....have just eaten 2 slices so total syns for the day is 4 :)

Ok here we go on day two!!!

Breakfast - Alpen light (Hex b), mullerlight black cherry youghurt and strawberries.

Snack - banana

Lunch - Leftover chilli from last night on a jacket potato 28g cheese (hex a)

snack - Apple and slice of banana cake (2 Syns)

Dinner - Steak, sw chips, carrots, cauliflower, broccoli

Eve snack - strawberries and alpen light (Hex b)

Back to work tomorrow so here is tomorrows meals....

Breakfast - Mullerlight, berries and Alpen Light (hexb)

Snack - Banana cake (2syns) apple

Lunch - Leek and pea pasta, fruit salad

Dinner - Sole Fillett, potatos and veg.

Evening - Alpen Light (hexb) curly wurly (6 syns)

Back