FOOD AFTER CAMBRIDGE ....the journey continues

well ive been busy for couple of days but all eating has gone ok sticking to bellow my cal intake so far
mood bemused

been to our local grammar school dd goes up next time .Now the elite of the area goes to this school and well have to say wasnt impressed .I will be maybe looking futher a field for a school will be asking a few parents what they think .

Food
breakfast strawbs and shredded wheat 1/2 pint milk
snack 1/2 bag of limbos
apple
dinner cottage cheese salad muller vanilla yoghurt
tea chicken veg and curry sauce
late sf jelly and greek yoghurt

got some rhubarb for morrow may cook it with some strawbs or maybe orange .Anyone with other ideas for rhubarb let me know xx nite all

wow where does time go .
Im going for a small op morrow on my eyes.Geting a bit nevous now but ok .
well food is going ok not putting any weight on but seem to be havng stange cravings .dried banana covered in yoghurt ok pretty normal but i hate banana to the point it makes me ill just the smell :confused:and could eat a jar of beetroot in one sitting :eek: this is not too bad on cals .
Now put this with the fact I havnt had totm for 3/4 months now and Im getting worried lol .I dont acually think Im pregnant as
A im married with kids and job so never have time for any sex
B Even if snip hasnt worked he had cancer so left us unable/unlikley to concieve without medical help
C hubby had snip and no time to have affair even if I found a nice man havnt got the energy lol

Well back to the diet
breakfast 2 s/w 1/2 pint milk
sn apple
lunch soup
sn strawbs
dinner fish and veg
late taste dont know yet but something norty loads of cals let lol

OooOoo ya never know Mandye.... I would defo do a test... miracles do happen xxxx

Well wot a busy day
been leeds hubby to hospital then me to primark love that shop :D
back to home 1and 1/2 hours journey (bloody buses) did morrisons shop carried it home cooked dds tea fish in oatmeal crumb with veg nice then quick clean up and off to her school play .Won a picture done by one of our local artists very nice .Back home (walked for england today ) cooked mine and hubbies tea more haddock yum .Clean kitchen again set dish washer off pack bag for my op morrow do pack outs .Make coffees come on comp .Just dish washer to empty then bed shattered lol .Never mind will be laid down most of tomorrow once I get dd off to school and get back on bloody bus to hospital lol glad to rest me thinks .

food
breakfast 2 shreddied wheat 1/2 pint milk
snack large apple
dinner saj pop corn
snack carrot
tea haddock in oatmeal crumb cauli sprouts broccoli low fat custard 1 cadbury cookie

not had nearly enough cals today but was out and never got 5mins to sit and eat .Wont get enough morrow either so will make up for it friday may have take out :eek: or the biggest nortiest pud with cream :eek:

Well had my op feeling fine so back to work today .I have 2 black eyes so bit like a panda lol.
Did eat enough cals again yesterday but didnt feel brill so what with 1000 or so from wed and about 700 left from yesterday having a blow out today lol

yesterday had
2s/w half pint milk
saj popcorn
biscuits (have to eat and drink after op only have biscuits )
apple
chicken veg and new spuds
sf jelly

today plan on having
s/w half milk
apple
salad cottage cheese
sf jelly
soup
stri fry
merguie rhubarb and lashings creme fraiche

Hello hello, sorry not been around, been on holiday. Just catching up on your food ideas and pinching a few! How are you feeling after your op?

Gx

Back