food allergy testing

chambles

as some of you know i have had a couple of weeks off cd back on it now but i noticed that alot foods played havoc with me my stomach hurt and was quite bloated has anyone else experienced this i was thinking about having an allergy test just wanted some advice

If you have private insurance, its easy to get a test.. otherwise I think the waiting list is very long. 2 yrs here in Hull. I'm not sure if you can get them done elsewhere but I'm going to have one done too.

Hiya,

I was feeling exactly the same as you and researched allergy tests on the net...yorktest.com came up so I sent off for a kit.

I think it was £20.00 for the kit and then I paid £250.00 for the top complete allergy test on the blood sample I had to provide. The results came back within a month.

It came back that I was intolerant to cows milk (chocolate:eek:), cranberries, kiwis and lamb. My husband did a test too and he is gluten intolerant.

I don't eat Lamb but I was tending to have a lot of the others, so I cut them out of diet completely for 6 weeks and slowly introduced them back and now I am fine (although I do pay by a bloated stomach and feeling hideous if I overdo them in one sitting hehehe i.e. Christmas)

Hope you can find a solution to your problem soon.

Back