food allergy testing

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by chambles, 12 May 2008 Social URL.

1. chambles

chambles Full Member

cambridge diet
    as some of you know i have had a couple of weeks off cd back on it now but i noticed that alot foods played havoc with me my stomach hurt and was quite bloated has anyone else experienced this i was thinking about having an allergy test just wanted some advice
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Katinkia

Katinkia Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    If you have private insurance, its easy to get a test.. otherwise I think the waiting list is very long. 2 yrs here in Hull. I'm not sure if you can get them done elsewhere but I'm going to have one done too.
  4. fatgirlslim76

fatgirlslim76 Full Member

I Know A Couple Of Beauty Salons That Offer The Service Here,they Cost About £80,u Shud Check Out Ur Local Salons.xx
  5. LENNY4974

LENNY4974 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet

I was feeling exactly the same as you and researched allergy tests on the came up so I sent off for a kit.

I think it was £20.00 for the kit and then I paid £250.00 for the top complete allergy test on the blood sample I had to provide. The results came back within a month.

It came back that I was intolerant to cows milk (chocolate:eek:), cranberries, kiwis and lamb. My husband did a test too and he is gluten intolerant.

I don't eat Lamb but I was tending to have a lot of the others, so I cut them out of diet completely for 6 weeks and slowly introduced them back and now I am fine (although I do pay by a bloated stomach and feeling hideous if I overdo them in one sitting hehehe i.e. Christmas)

Hope you can find a solution to your problem soon.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.