Food Diaries

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Lianna, 12 November 2009.

1. Lianna

Lianna Well-Known Member

Hey all, does anyof you still do these? im dependent on them!! if i dont do one i seem to not stay on track!!
  2. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Well-Known Member

I do the SW paper one and online on here, i think i would wonder off track without it!
  3. Lianna

Lianna Well-Known Member

Me too!! i just fill a paper one out and as long as i write it all down i seem to do ok :)
  4. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Well-Known Member

I just like seeing exactly what it is ive been eating, some days it looks loads! Got my first SW food diary sheet back last week from my consultant with 'Great food diary :)' on it - spurred me on more!
  5. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Ummmm...I keep 3 of them a day!! Lol.
    One online for my Mum, one here and one paper one at home for memory is really bad, so they help a lot!
    I would like to think that they give other people some help and ideas too as I equally love reading the ones on here and trying to help as much as I can.
  6. Lianna

Lianna Well-Known Member

see i dont give mine to the consultant i just use them for myself i think i do ok,, but i prob have a gain Monday cos i wasnt good monday to Wednesday,, but back on track today 100% x
  7. ronniejacobs

ronniejacobs Well-Known Member

well this week i had two flexi days did not write a thing down all week know i have been naughty and puto n 2lb so heres to writing it all down
  8. Lianna

Lianna Well-Known Member

Let us know how you get on writing it all down x
  9. Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel Starting again!!

I have to write it down otherwise I lose track of my HE's (except I did that yesterday without realising too!) and although it's possible to eat something and purposely omit it, I can't seem to do that so even when I go over my syns I write everything down!
  10. alibalibee

alibalibee gym bunny

I keep um 4 diaries :rolleyes: :D My SW paper one from my SWC, online here and at SW online, and a foodiary ( just a note book that I got from ASDA's) that I've used all the way through my weight loss journey ( actually am on my 3rd one as my journey started in April 07).
    It feels a bit OCD seeing it all written down lol, but it really does help me keep on top of things.
  11. StaceyUK

StaceyUK Well-Known Member

Nearly 2 years into SW and I STILL keep a food diary most weeks! I just keep photocopying a paper one as I like to know exactly where I'm at with my syns, etc. If I don't keep one then I feel a little wobbly and get nervous come weigh in as I don't remember what I've had that week and whether or not I've stuck to plan!
  12. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

I fill a food dairy in on here every day and also have a note book that I fill in each day too, it helps to keep me motivated doing this every day.
  13. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Well-Known Member

I just do the sw online food diary but what I find is there just isn't room to enter the meal you've had just the food eaten - make sense?????

I'm thinking about doing one on here then I can match the weight loss/gain with the food diary that week & see if there's a pattern.
  14. eternity

eternity Well-Known Member

I've got a notebook that I fill in every day. It helps to see it written down and if my mind goes blank about what to eat when I'm busy I can look back in my books to remind me.
  15. jerricebenton

jerricebenton Well-Known Member

I keep an online blog, and write absolutely everything down, and also take photos of some of my yummy dinners!
  16. poppyowner

poppyowner Well-Known Member

I bought a notepad that I fill in although I do not write down my days when I've come off plan! I then copy my good days onto this sites menu page AND onto another SW diet sites menu thread. Thank God for Copy & Paste !!!