Food Diaries

Lianna

Silver Member
Hey all, does anyof you still do these? im dependent on them!! if i dont do one i seem to not stay on track!!

Me too!! i just fill a paper one out and as long as i write it all down i seem to do ok :)

I just like seeing exactly what it is ive been eating, some days it looks loads! Got my first SW food diary sheet back last week from my consultant with 'Great food diary :)' on it - spurred me on more!

Ummmm...I keep 3 of them a day!! Lol.
One online for my Mum, one here and one paper one at home for me...my memory is really bad, so they help a lot!
I would like to think that they give other people some help and ideas too as I equally love reading the ones on here and trying to help as much as I can.

see i dont give mine to the consultant i just use them for myself i think i do ok,, but i prob have a gain Monday cos i wasnt good monday to Wednesday,, but back on track today 100% x

well this week i had two flexi days did not write a thing down all week know i have been naughty and puto n 2lb so heres to writing it all down

I have to write it down otherwise I lose track of my HE's (except I did that yesterday without realising too!) and although it's possible to eat something and purposely omit it, I can't seem to do that so even when I go over my syns I write everything down!

I keep um 4 diaries :rolleyes: :D My SW paper one from my SWC, online here and at SW online, and a foodiary ( just a note book that I got from ASDA's) that I've used all the way through my weight loss journey ( actually am on my 3rd one as my journey started in April 07).
It feels a bit OCD seeing it all written down lol, but it really does help me keep on top of things.
x

Nearly 2 years into SW and I STILL keep a food diary most weeks! I just keep photocopying a paper one as I like to know exactly where I'm at with my syns, etc. If I don't keep one then I feel a little wobbly and get nervous come weigh in as I don't remember what I've had that week and whether or not I've stuck to plan!

I fill a food dairy in on here every day and also have a note book that I fill in each day too, it helps to keep me motivated doing this every day.

I've got a notebook that I fill in every day. It helps to see it written down and if my mind goes blank about what to eat when I'm busy I can look back in my books to remind me.

I bought a notepad that I fill in although I do not write down my days when I've come off plan! I then copy my good days onto this sites menu page AND onto another SW diet sites menu thread. Thank God for Copy & Paste !!!

Jill

Back