Food Diary (...and the rest) of a Katerpillar

yum yum tuna salad! where do you get the plastic plate/tuperwear from hun?

So pleased for you, you wine free beauty!!! xx

Ey up babes! Tupperware is courtesy of Mr (or Mrs) Subway! ;) I just get a veggie salad from there for £1.99 and add my own topping. Tis lush too……

Thursday 25th August - Extra Easy

Breakfast - carrot sticks and an apple

Lunch - Tuna salad - lettuce, cucumber, cherry toms, red onion, chillies, pickles, lemon juice

Big salad.jpg

Somone has just walked into my office and said "oh my God that sald is huge!" I'm telling you - you cannot win round here! :rolleyes: (....it is on the large side mind! :))

Snack - melon

Tea - Left over spicy spag bol from last night

2 Litres of water

Syns - 8

Took pooches for a walk last night and ended up siting outside our local on the way home. Succumbed to a large glass of red wine (8 syns) - still well within allowance and it was a Thursday (…..which is nearly a Friday right…!) Just the one though and then home.

Healthy Extras - 0.5 cheese 0.5 SS milk (HEA) - not sure of B yet

Almost identical food diary to yesterday but want to use up the spag bol and love the salads at the minute! Will think of something new for tomorrow. I have just booked some leave for next week as we need to get some decorating done so think I'll do some batch cooking as well :)

Going to the hospital to see our friends tonight who have just had a baby boy - all 9lb 12oz of him! :eek: Can't wait to have a cuddle! I am getting soooooooooo broody! :)

Last edited:
Wow... 9lb is huge!

My wee (tinnnyy) baby cousin is 7 weeks today and 6lb 2! LOL she's snidge.

But then.. I was 4pound 7 when I was born, I obviously made up for it :rolleyes:

It may be worth getting a subway salad.. if only for the tub (HAHAH) do you get a lid? xx

Wow... 9lb is huge!

My wee (tinnnyy) baby cousin is 7 weeks today and 6lb 2! LOL she's snidge.

But then.. I was 4pound 7 when I was born, I obviously made up for it :rolleyes:

It may be worth getting a subway salad.. if only for the tub (HAHAH) do you get a lid? xx

9lb + 12oz I might add! :eek: Wowzers! My niece was 9lb 2oz as well - think it must be something in the water up here :D

The Subway trays do come with a lid hun but I wouldn't advise buying one just for that - they are very flimsy!

subway.jpg

Last edited:
Friday 26th August - Green

Breakfast - Fibre Plus Bar (HEB) - chocolatey, tasty lushness!

Snack - carrot sticks

Lunch - Jacket potato with beans and cottage cheese

Snack - 2 x peaches, cups of tea (HEA)

Tea - SW chips, beans (again) and eggs with 2 slices of WM bread (HEB2)

Didn’t go to the hospital last night as friend home already so we are going to visit the litle fella tonight - can't wait for a squeeze off him!

Last edited:
Back