Food diary, can someone review and help?

jchanx

im new to slimming world and have only been on it a few days. I feel like no matter what I eat, I feel sick. I'm not very good at cooking so everything is trial and error, but I feel like I am doing an awful job. It also seems like I'm eating too much to loose weight,
This is my food diary for last few days
Monday: BREAKFAST - bacon egg beans mushrooms tomatoes (all free as cooked in fry light)
LUNCH- pasta, onions, peppers, tomato
DINNER - spag Bol with cheese (hex a)
Then banana, Alpen light bar, 2 x toast (400g) and butter. Total 9.5 Syns.

Tuesday
Muller light and a banana with two Alpen lights (7 Syns)

Banana

Tesco healthy living bar (hex b)

Egg noodles with onions, cabbage, mushrooms, spring onions.

Half a bag of hula hoops approx 5 Syns. 12 Syns all day.

Today
Omelette mixed with sweetener and strawberries / banana
One cookie - 5 Syns
Tesco bar -hexb

Potato skins with cheese hexa and bacon and spring onion.
Quark and strawberries , but a lot of quark lol.

Is this okay, will I lose weight eating like this? I only have about a stone and a half to lose and I struggle with finding fruit and veg I like so I am scared I will fail.

Hi ya it looks OK to me as long as your pasta and noodles are dried and not fresh ones. It looks to me like your adding your veg.
But you could make some syn free soup and have that before a meal or through the day just to be sure. Have a look on the post your food pic forum for slimming world to give your self some meal ideas I find it helps me. I find meals like spag Bol, chilli , curry and stews help because you can add loads of veg in there use less than 5% mince and lean meat and you will be fine.
But don't get down and questions just ask. I have a food diary too so if you want to come on mine and ask me I will do my best to help you. Good luck let me know how you get on xxx

Hey. That's sounds good. I eat so much on sw. Just make sure 1/3 of your plate is speed. That's the main thing.

Snacking on speed with your treats too is always good.

Hey. That's sounds good. I eat so much on sw. Just make sure 1/3 of your plate is speed. That's the main thing.

Snacking on speed with your treats too is always good.
I agree I can't express my words well sometimes I think the more veg the better soup and food u can hide it in is the best I made a lasagne tonight hid loads of veg in
I had slimming world lasagne tonight loads of veg in it and so nice image.jpeg

Back