ProPoints Food diary for a good cause!

gina89

Hi everyone, think I've finally worked out how to work this site and how to post!
I've been a serial dieter since my son was born 2 and a half years ago. I have never lost the weight and put more on through eating due to depression. I feel really positive this time, I think mainly because a few family members are sponsoring me to lose weight for a charity who researches blindness cures (my baby is blind so means a lot to me)... I only started on Monday but have stayed within my points everyday, Everytime I feel like binging I now just have to look at my son and know im doing it to hopefully one day help him.
I am doing this alone so would love a bit of support from you lovely people! I will post my diary starting from tomorrow.... Sorry for rambling! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi, I started WW on Wednesday and only found this site today. Great support on here so best of luck with your.

hi im subscribing id love to see your journey. good luck xx

Thank you :)

Yesterday I had a busy day so didn't have much to eat in day :/....

Breakfast- banana & orange - 0pp
Dinner- bag of special k crisps and snack biscuit- 5pp
Tea- half warb square wrap-2pp, 30g mozzarella- 1pp, 200g chips- 8pp (estimated, think was lower but added more just in case), tsp oil- 1pp, ketchup- 1pp.
Snacks- Ww bake well slice -2pp, french fries- 2pp, time out- 2pp

Total- 24/29, 0/49 weeklies.

First day I haven't used all my points, quite proud of my self really because I usually have a takeaway Friday nights, and had my little cousins to stay and they love ordering a pizza when they're here, so we compromised and made our own instead!
Still feeling really positive about this, hope theyve all got their money ready because no one believes I can do it, I'll show them !
Hope you all have a good day xx

Deepsurf said:
Hi, I started WW on Wednesday and only found this site today. Great support on here so best of luck with your.

Hiya, it is a great website, I look on it all the time and it give me support, I think doing a diary will help me because people are seeing what I'm eating! X
My sister bought me a night away at the zoo for my birthday (am going tomorrow), there is going to be a BBQ and buffet breakfast, plus whatever the do for dinner. I feel like I'll be really messing up but everyone keeps telling me I don't go out very much and to enjoy it, what would everyone else do? X

Back