Chicken snack box & chips

Bowl of coco pops this morning.

Aaaggghh

So now I'm eating this

Attachments

• image-3481794864.jpg
    image-3481794864.jpg
    517.8 KB · Views: 67
Didn't get a chance to get on here yesterday! Had a busy day visiting a friend of mine who's just had a baby. Of course I indulged in tea & a bun :) I'm just taking Monday (which was spent hungover and eating rings around me) and yesterday as write-offs and starting fresh today. Only 1lb on at wi yesterday which was a shock as I was expecting a bigger gain due to everything I'd eaten and the fact that it's my time of the month!

I'm back at work next Thursday (I'm a teacher) and I'm really looking forward to getting back into my normal routine. I'm actually surprised that I haven't put on a lot more weight over the summer.

Today's plan:

Breakfast: 2 Weetabix (b) with milk from (a). No superfree as I didn't feel like eating anything else. Couldn't stomach my lemon & hot water either. Maybe tomorrow!

Snack: Purple snack 5.5 syns & tea

Lunch: No idea what to have! I need to go shopping. Will definitely have a big bowl of melon & strawberries. Might just have some savoury rice and then make sw chips later after the shopping.

Snack: Satsuma & apple

Dinner: Chinese style pork (from slimming range at butchers) 2 syns, sw chips & mixed veg. Fruit salad & ML yogurt.

Snack: Purple snack 5.5 syns (I am really craving chocolate and trying to resist the temptation to go out and buy 10 packets of Minstrels and eat them all in quick succession)

Syns: 13

Thursday 23.8.12

Breakfast: 1/4 of a melon

Snack: banana & coffee

Lunch: 2 slices wm toast with beans, 2 satsumas & apple

Snack: ML milkshake (a)

Dinner: chicken, bacon & tomato pasta bake (slimmingeats)

Snack: purple snack 5.5 syns

Total syns: 5.5

Going shopping today!! Will have a look here later for some new meal ideas and do up my shopping list :)

Sooooo another very naughty weekend has been had! 2 meals out with desserts :(

Thursday is the day that I'm back to work & I am gonna be ready to really hop back on the bandwagon!!

I'm posting this pic up for some motivation! This is me at approx 12 st 7 lbs, and the other pic is at 10 st 7 lbs.

Attachments

• image-1270665851.jpg
    image-1270665851.jpg
    318.6 KB · Views: 68
OK so I don't think anyone is reading my diary but I'll keep posting!

WE HAVE BOOKED THE WEDDING !!! Woo hoo :) (and I lost 1lb) :p

So excited.

I've been really good all week but I'm going out on Friday AND Saturday nights this weekend and want to enjoy a few drinks. Hopefully this will be the end of the nights out for a while so that I can lose some big numbers!

Wednesday 5th September

Breakfast: Lemon & hot water, 2 Weetabix (heb) with milk from a

Snack: Hifi bar (3 syns)

Lunch: Leftover spag bol, melon, strawberries, raspberries, grapes, satsuma

Snack: Purple snack 5.5 syns

Dinner: Chicken biryani with chips, followed by fruit salad & mullerlight

Snack: Purple snack 5.5 syns

Total syns: 11

Purple snacks from a multi pack are 5.5 syns. If you buy them separately they are 7 as they're bigger. As far as I know Erin LOW FAT savoury rice is free? Maybe I'm wrong!

Thursday 6.9.12

Breakfast: 2 weetabix with milk (hea & heb)

Snack: satsuma

Lunch: ham & mixed salad, melon, strawberries, grapes

Snack: purple snack 5.5 syns

Dinner: leftover chicken biryani & chips, fruit salad & mullerlight.

Glass of wine 6 syns

Total syns 11.5

Congratulations on your enagement, your ring is beautiful, wear it with pride as my husbands old auntie told me back in 2000!! Absolutely love your diary and your purple thing - will be adding the multipack to my shopping list and a huge well done on your weight loss to date! outstanding!

Trying something new today, my mum saw this recipe on Facebook and she made it and it was delicious! Basically you make up a packet of Batchelor's low fat rice (I think she used the golden rice one) and mix in 3 whisked eggs, you can add chopped ham or chicken or extra veg if you like! Then pour the mixture into a loaf tin and put it in the oven for approx 25 mins at 200c. It was really really nice. I'll put up a pic of mine when I make it! Just thinking it'll be handy for lunches when I get back to work :)
What did you think of it? I am a bit dubious what it tastes like...although we do realy like the pasta n sauce quiche
Hey Hun - well done on the 2lb off!!!!:banana dancer: what a great start.

Your rice loaf sounds good, but have you got a Morrisons near you? They sell a tin of chick pea dahl, the brand is called Sundar, which is 0 syns per tin, if you use curry flavour packet rice, cook it up as you did before, then add the tin of chick pea dahl and a couple of eggs - bake it in a loaf tin - it is really really tasty. The tinned chick pea dahl is really nice just to have with rice anyway, I use to have it quite a lot with 2 min tandoori rice (3) for a super fast meal - try it out.
Charley - you will have to get me some of this chickpea dahl - cos Asda in Basildon don't sell it and we never go to Canvey Morrisons

What a shame! You could try googling Sundar and see where they stock it maybe. They must have equivalents over there - Asda do a good chickpea dahl but I have no idea what the syn value is for that - please tell me you have Asda in Ireland! Where in Ireland are you? I have never been despite me being 1/4 Irish!

I havent tried the Slimming Eats one, but the one I do (recipe in my food diary) is to die for. If I have the syns I put 28g of chorizo in too (2.5 syns), hmmmm. Enjoy your tea tonight!
Charley's carbonara is absolutely delish and even better neither my husband nor kids like it so I get to eat it all...piggy that I am

And another!!
Picture are amazing...how much have you lost in total and how long has it taken you?

OK so I don't think anyone is reading my diary but I'll keep posting!

WE HAVE BOOKED THE WEDDING !!! Woo hoo :) (and I lost 1lb) :p

So excited.

I've been really good all week but I'm going out on Friday AND Saturday nights this weekend and want to enjoy a few drinks. Hopefully this will be the end of the nights out for a while so that I can lose some big numbers!

I'm here and I've just read your diary!!

How exciting - what have you booked? have you stayed with a Winter wedding? I love them if I had got married in UK I would def have gotten married in the winter - hurry up and spill the beans

Well done on your loss - good luck for next week x

Hello honey

So sorry for the radio silence over the last couple of weeks, I have been away in Rome and also a bit busy at work (which is when I usually come on my PC for minimins). I have also basically been "not arsed" with the whole SW/minimins thing. I haven't gained much, but I am back and I want to try and start afresh.

Congrats for booking the wedding, very exciting!!!! 15 months to go eh?

Also, I wanted to say what lovely photos - but I have to say you look beautiful in both those photos, although you may not think so - you have done so well and you are not far from where you want to be!!!!!

Have you had a look at dresses yet? ?

xxxx

Hi Donna, thanks for your lovely comments!

And welcome back Charley, I haven't been arsed with this the past week or so either!

On my phone at the min so will update tomorrow when on laptop :)

Had to come and say hello and congratulations. We're the same weight, same target and same reason for dieting - we are getting married next may! What's your date?

I haven't had a great return to SW so far but your diary has given me some ideas, do you think the hot water and lemon makes a difference?

Last edited:
Just came across this diary and had to comment! I got married 5 wks ago (ive come back on the plan to get the over indulgent honeymoon and subsequent wks off). We had such an amazing day, we loved every minute of it. I got down to your starting weight for mine!!!
Congratulations on booking your wedding - enjoy it all; its fab!! Your ring is gorgeous.
The lemon water really helped boost my loss at the end; watch your teeth though as it made mine really sensitive - a spoon of ff natural yogurt after is a good acid neutraliser; not brushing Yoy teeth as this can do more damage.

Had to come and say hello and congratulations. We're the same weight, same target and same reason for dieting - we are getting married next may! What's your date?

I haven't had a great return to SW so far but your diary has given me some ideas, do you think the hot water and lemon makes a difference?

Hi! Sorry I'm only getting back to you now, have been off this for a while, really busy at work and too wrecked at weekends to turn on the laptop ! :p

I think the lemon and hot water definitely makes a difference, it makes you run to the loo every hour or so :p

Best of luck with your wedding plans! We are getting married on 30th December 2013 so I have a good while yet to get myself in shape :)

Just came across this diary and had to comment! I got married 5 wks ago (ive come back on the plan to get the over indulgent honeymoon and subsequent wks off). We had such an amazing day, we loved every minute of it. I got down to your starting weight for mine!!!
Congratulations on booking your wedding - enjoy it all; its fab!! Your ring is gorgeous.
The lemon water really helped boost my loss at the end; watch your teeth though as it made mine really sensitive - a spoon of ff natural yogurt after is a good acid neutraliser; not brushing Yoy teeth as this can do more damage.

Congratulations on your wedding, your dress is absolutely beautiful! That is next on my list after we book a band :) Any tips for me?? ;)

Back