Food Diary - Where am I Going Wrong? Help Needed... :) Red & Green Days X

Hiya :) Good luck with your target hun, hope your meet it! I appreciate the support thank you, you often do feel alone don't you, but nice to know Im not! Haha. I have only just learnt about the EE days actually, I started Slimming World yearssssss ago, when they only had Red and Green days, so i tend to just follow those even though they don't teach them anymore, I'm just hoping they haven't stopped teaching them because they don't work anymore haha! Thanks you again x

I don`t think that is the case Lily, they pushed EE so much that hardly anyone was doing red and green. At least not at the classes I have visited over the last couple of years.

When I first started I lost 2 stone very quickly on red and green. Then eventually went to EE and started messing around a bit. I like big portions and that don`t work.

Keep going Lily. Will pop in and see you again xx

I think if you stick to what you know, you'll be fine. If you're used to Red & Green then stay with them, I'm sure they worked for thousands of people before EE was introduced! When I went to WW years ago I was fine with ProPoints but when they pushed Filling & Healthy I was completely lost and mucked myself up. Stay with what you know, here for moral support, you can do it xx

I think if you stick to what you know, you'll be fine. If you're used to Red & Green then stay with them, I'm sure they worked for thousands of people before EE was introduced! When I went to WW years ago I was fine with ProPoints but when they pushed Filling & Healthy I was completely lost and mucked myself up. Stay with what you know, here for moral support, you can do it xx

Oh your so right, thank you! Right back at you :) Good luck!x

I don`t think that is the case Lily, they pushed EE so much that hardly anyone was doing red and green. At least not at the classes I have visited over the last couple of years.

When I first started I lost 2 stone very quickly on red and green. Then eventually went to EE and started messing around a bit. I like big portions and that don`t work.

Keep going Lily. Will pop in and see you again xx

Your right, thanks Nanny. I enjoy the way I'm doing it, so going to keep pushing on with it. Thank you x

I was the same with weight watch moved propoints but filling and healthy i jus couldnt get into! U will jus find whats right for u some days u may find doin different days help xxx

subscribed, random Q. Is the stevia sweetner stuff granulated like sugar? I've tried several sweetners but they make my milk bubbley which i don't like.

16th February - Green Day

Breakfast -
Ready Brek - Healthy Extra B ( Made with water as I ran out of milk! Lol )
Tesco stevia sweetener - Free
2 large green tea with fresh lemon

Lunch -
Slimming world / home made - Vegetable soup - with pasta shells - Free.
Slice of bread - Healthy B
Butter - 2 syns

Dinner -
Slimming world veg chilli - Free
Jacket potato - free
Salad - free
3 light laughing cow triangles instead of butter - Healthy extra A
Small grating of normal cheese on chilli - I'll say 3 syns to be safe, but wasn't much.

Drinks -
750ml of plain water.
3 large green tea with fresh lemon

Syns -
Grating of cheese - 3 syns
Butter - 2yns
4 cubes of chocolate - 5 syns
= 10 syns

Feeling good today, I did a "sneaky weigh in" lol and the scales have moved lower, so i am happy.. Hopefully a loss will be due on Thursday :) x

Hi Everyone :) Hope your all ok xx

17th February - Green Day

Breakfast -
Large Banana - Free
2 large green tea with fresh lemon.

Lunch - 2 very small pieces of whole meal toast - Healthy Extra B
Butter - 3 syns.
Bowl of slimming world Veg soup with small pasta shells - Free

Dinner -
Slimming world crustless quiche - Made with eggs, mushrooms, onions, peppers, bacon, quark
3 laughing cow light triangles - Healthy Extra A
Large side salad
2 table spoons of extra light mayo - 1 syn
Potato wedges - Free
Bacon in the quich - Syning this as on a green day - 2 rashers = 4 syns

Desert -
Banana peanut sandwhiches - 4 chunks of banana sandwhiched with a small bit of peanut butter and a drizzle of chocolate on top.
2.5 syns each = 5 syns.

Drinks -
750ml of plain water.

Syns -
Butter - 3 syns
Banana Peanut Sandwiches - 5 syns
2 table spoons of extra ligh mayo - 1 syn
2 rashes of bacon - 4 syns
= 13 Syns

You've had a great couple of food days, I've never made the chilli or quiche, two more things to try :) xx

Thanks everyone xx

Its weigh in day tomorrow and i feel nervous! Haha, what is wrong with me. I need to train my brain not to care so much I think, I'm still in the mind set of stupid crash diets and trying to get the weigh off really quickly when that isn't what i have planned for this year at all, as long as I'm losing I want to be happy. A lot easier said than done lol. x

You've had a great couple of food days, I've never made the chilli or quiche, two more things to try :) xx

They are both great. I have the chilli so often and the quiche is just really good, you can have it as part of a meal, for your lunch, for your breakfast, keep it in the fridge to snack, it really comes in handy. Let me know if you try them and like them :) xx

Aaawww try not to be nervous...alot easier said than done!!! I am always nervous but i think its also good coz it shows u care! Xxx

Aaawww try not to be nervous...alot easier said than done!!! I am always nervous but i think its also good coz it shows u care! Xxx

Your right hun x I really care, just want to do well and hope my efforts show tomorrow :) x

18th February - Green Day
( Used 2 A's and 2 B's )

Breakfast -
2 Weektabix - Healthy Extra B
Almond Milk - Healthy Extra A
Tesco stevia sweetener - Free

Lunch -
Chicken and Mushroom Pasta N Sauce - Free ( Made with some Milk allowence and water )
Knob of butter - 2 syns
Small slice of slimming world crustless quiche - Free - Had Bacon in, so will class that as Healthy extra B.

Dinner -
2 egg omelette with lots of mushrooms
Half a tin of healthy living beans
2 quorn sausages - 1 syn each
Smallest bit of cheese you have ever seen - Healthy extra A

Snack -
Home made soup - sweet potato / peppers / red onion / carrots. Seasoning and mixed in a bit of quark to make it creamier - Free - Had an early dinner so might have some of this about 8pm if i get hungry.

Drinks -
1.5 litre's of plain water.

Syns -
Knob of butter - 2 syns
2 quorn sausages - 2 syns
Kinder Suprise Bar - 3.5 syns
Half a slice of bread - 3 syns
=10.5syns

Didn't have as much veg today as normal, it was just one of those days where i didnt want to chop 100 things and wanted some nice tasty stuff, but it was all free at least.

Fingers crossed for weigh in tomorrow :) xxx

Good luck for weigh in Lily. :fingerscrossed:.

Your food looks good. It is rare to see butter on diaries on here. I have forgotten what it taste like;

Have also made a note of your soup. Do you blitz it after cooking?

Back