Food directory going spare if anyone wants?

I will succeed!!!
Hey - my sister donated me her old 2006 SW food directory before she moved abroad but I have the 2008 already.

I've just found it in a box (yep, still not unpacked and been in here 8 months lol).

It's a little out of date, but if you want it, let me know here and then PM me your address...

...first to rep wins :D

Christina xxx :D:D:D

Erm I'm not sure tbh as never checked. I'll go grab them now and let you know...*toddles to kitchen* xx

it's 2005 not 2006, and it's a different layout - split by store and not food type. Had a quick comparison and it seems pretty much on par. Won't be 100% but you could always use the SW website (if you use it) to check anything you're not sure about.

Still want it? x

it's 2005 not 2006, and it's a different layout - split by store and not food type. Had a quick comparison and it seems pretty much on par. Won't be 100% but you could always use the SW website (if you use it) to check anything you're not sure about.

Still want it? x

Yes please - would be a big help :)

I can paypal you money for postage :D

Don't worry about the P&P - honestly it's no biggy. Just didn't want it to go to waste and you're doing me a favour removing a potential kitty treat (Noodle my cat loves to chew books for some reason).

PM me your address and I'll pop it in post this weekend. x

Don't worry about the P&P - honestly it's no biggy. Just didn't want it to go to waste and you're doing me a favour removing a potential kitty treat (Noodle my cat loves to chew books for some reason).

PM me your address and I'll pop it in post this weekend. x

For some reason it won't let me view your profile so I can message you :confused: Can I email you my address?

THANK YOU btw - happy I shall have my own directory xx

You dont have enough posts/privelidges for PMs etc yet Emma

Sorry I hadn't looked at your posts. Starlight - can she email me though through the site? x

Got the email - will post tomorrow. Yay it's always nice to help in some way :)

x

Back