Food Directory

happykitten

Just wondering if it's worth investing in the food directory? Does it give eating out values and syns for coffee shops etc? If not where do you all find them please. New to the plan and just finding my way round so thanks for any advice x :D

I think its well worth it hun. I dont go to a class but got my friend to pick me one up as she goes. It has everything in it :) It does have an eating out section with coffee shops and restaurants like beefeater, pizza hut etc. This site is fab for syn values but my food directory goes everywhere with me!xx

Yes it's definitely worth getting!! Absolute bible for me! Has listings for products, brands including supermarkets and the syn value =) so u can take it along to the weekly shop! And great for planning in advance before shopping and eating out :) xx

I have a copy of the Food Directory but have not used it yet - I tend to use the online syns finder by my OH was adamant that we should get a copy as well... so far it's just sat on the desk in the study, but I'm sure it will get used at some point.

OH is away with work overnight sometimes so it may well end up being packed in his case whenever he goes away, just in case he needs to find syn values!

Back