• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Food Doctor Crackers

if the specs are comparable.. ( ie roughly same amount of fiber and fat and so on.. ), then I don't see why you couldn't...

surely there must be "generic" HeB's listed?

Yeah know what u mean, having a generic list would be handy. To me, surely 2 of these crackers would be healthier than say 2 slices of ww bread as per cracker they are 49 calories, 0.33 fat, fibre 2.42, carb 10.37, protein 3.76, ingredients are: wholewheat spelt flour and water, no yeast, sugar or salt. What do u think, worth a try? xx

Circes

Strutting her stuff
To be honest that doesn't sound like enough fibre to count as a HEB - not when you compare it to say an Alpen light where you get 9 to 10g of fibre for the two bars. To get that much fibre from the crackers you would need to eat 4 of them or 10 syns worth

Actually circles, you're right...can't believe they don't have more fibre. Good intentions thinking that the "high fibre" on the label would suffice. Ok back on the hunt for other alternatives :) xx

Joy oh joy!!! I found a health store here! I am easily pleased lol. They have lots of goodies! The only crisp bread I can see are Finn Crisp things :) are these allowed as a HEX?? xx

ooooohhh completely missed these in my book!!! I can have 6 thin crisps or 3 organic/original rye. Seriously can't wait to go get these tmrw while out on my power walk :D thank you!!!

(I really do need to get out more) :D

Just had one with a lcel and actually it was very tasty. Sort of thin and crunchy but with a nice light rye flavour. Yum, shall be having my other 2 tonight as a wee snack :) xx

Maximus - just a wee update, I have had a week of these and they taste like dog biscuits, sh*t and cardboard mixed together (or what I imagine that would taste like) :D I will definitely stick with ryvita which really are much more appetising :) xx