Food Dreams

CherryRocks

I love my purdy shoes
Has anyone had any of these since being on the diet????

I had a dream last night that i just suddenly started eating and i had like fast food and everything else you could possibly eat...then my head was like noooo your on lipotrim you've just took yourself out of ketosis. I was so upset when I woke up I thought it had really happened :eek:

Loadsa people have had them...happily i havent..mine have just been very vivid man dreams..not good ones tho..about nasty ex's:(

Has anyone had any of these since being on the diet????

I had a dream last night that i just suddenly started eating and i had like fast food and everything else you could possibly eat...then my head was like noooo your on lipotrim you've just took yourself out of ketosis. I was so upset when I woke up I thought it had really happened :eek:

Don't you just hate that subconcious mind:eek::eek::eek:

Nic apparently if you think about what you want to dream about before you sleep you will dream about it. Heres to thinking about hot sexy naked men then boo to the ex's.... and that must explain my subconcious is constantly still thinking of food, even if i'm not hmmm

Lmao..mmmm tonight matthew, my dreams will be about hot naked buff men!!! Wooo hooooo

i dreamt my fiance walked in drunk with a KFC hot rods meal and I ate it all. I woke up so confused, then soooooo relieved as I'd been so mad at myself in my dream

i dreamt my fiance walked in drunk with a KFC hot rods meal and I ate it all. I woke up so confused, then soooooo relieved as I'd been so mad at myself in my dream

Glad its not just me then lol Those hot rods do look good though,I watched my fiance eat a KFC the other day and I was quite repulsed wooo

Back