Food Fight

Tiggerlet

Okie doke, will have a go. I'm now following the Amazing Inch Loss Plan, starting with the 2 week fast start thing, which is 1200 kcals a day. I've not totted the calories myself, just taking RC's word for it.

I don't know if it's going to be very exciting for anyone else to read, but I figure if I'm writing it, I'm not eating it :)

Sunday, May 8th

Breakfast: 1 red portion pot of branflakes and milk from allowance - 163 kcals

power snack: 2 satsumas -50kcals

Lunch: 100g (overcooked) roast beef, 100g dry roasted sweet potato, 200g broccoli and green beans, 1tbsp thin gravy NO YORKSHIRE PUDDING :cry:NO DESSERT :cry: - 400 kcals

power snack: 1 rice cracker, a smear of Tesco extra light soft cheese - 50 kcals

Dinner/tea: M&S Count on Us, chicken and asparagus risotto (lishus!) - 325 kcals

another (not allowed!) rice cake and a slice of cold roast beef, because I had to have summat!

Monday, May 9th

Breakfast: 2 quorn sausages, 50g mushrooms, 1 yellow pot beans - 200 kcal

mid-morning snack: tangerine -50 ish?

Lunch: salmon sandwich, this was yummy. Two slices thick ww bread, smear of extra light soft cheese, salad leaves and 30g smoked salmon. 300kcals

mid afternoon snack: small apple - approx 50kcals

This isn't as posh as it sounds - the salmon was trimmings, from Tesco value range, around 80p for 130g pack, ideal for sarnies and omelettes

Dinner: quick chicken curry and blue portion pot rice (dry weight) - 400kcals

dry fry 1/2 onion, garlic, chilli and 30g mushrooms, 115 g chopped chicken breast and a spoonful (to taste) of curry powder. Chuck in a 400g tin chopped tomatoes and cook till it's done. I used a drop of water while dry frying so it didn't stick, and left the seeds in half a chilli.

This isn't how I usually make curry, but it was ok, and it made a huge portion, much bigger than I'd normally have. But a lot less rice than I'd normally have too.

Twas very filling in fact. I think having a good breakfast helps with staying full through the day.

:princess:

Breakfast: 1 blue portion pot of orange juice, 1 slice ww thick bread with raspberry jam - 200kcals

power snack: red portion pot raspberries, spoonful of natural yogurt - very nommy - 50kcals

Lunch: 2 quorn sausages, 1 dry fried egg, blue portion pot beans, boiled mushrooms. This was good and filling (would have been lovely with a thick slab of white bread to mop up the juices!)

power snack: blue portion pot Special K with milk from allowance. I've got the strawberries and chocolate version which is probably not allowed, but it's such a teeny amount, and the kids'll have polished off the box by tomorrow, save me worrying about it...

Dinner: ww chicken pizza with a huge mixed salad, drizzle of fat free French dressing and.....bring on the trumpets....a Muller, because there was enough kcals left. It was like having a pudding!! :eek:

Back