FOOD FOCUS HELP??

Hello all.
I have just recieved my hamper this afternoon, and ive just entered everything on to foodfocus....? I hear that people use this quite alot as it helps out a huge amount.

Im just a little confused about some of it.... as some things are 300g and the nutritional info is per 300g which is fine... but then some stuff is 300g with a typical nutritional value per 100g, and then some stuff is per portion... So im confused! :(
I dont want it to go wrong!!!!!! before i even start! :(

Can someone help please? x

hi if the portion value in is 100g but the pack is a 300g just multply cals by 3 will give you cals per pack. I normally divide the cals by the 100(g) then multiply by the grams in the pack as some pack used to be 275g.

I had to do this when entering onto foodfocus. once its done its done.

And welcome :):):)

Hi Shep... im sure that ive entered stuff wrong now :( ! oh god and there was loads :'( this is not good lol.

Does it automatically multiply it for you when you type in the quantity?

Im probably making this more complicated than it needs to be... maybe because I want to get it right!! I dont know what to do now :( *Sigh* x

For Breakfast I have had the following....

Treacle & Pecan Granola
25 ml skimmed milk
102g seedless white grapes

I entered this on to food focus and I got it to 275 calories... any ideas if this is right or not? ?

x

Hey shep..on second day now...
granola (choc) for breakfast about 25 ml milk if not over
1 cup of tea , no sugar urghhh hate it in tea, used about same milk for that
handful of grapes

yum all fulled up lol

For lunch though not sure what to do as.... the boy friend is taking me to lunch.. now i know weatherspoons show the calories in their foods, so i was thinking of a side salad with some spicy in prawns from the starters menu...... this comes to about 264 cals i think...... is this allowed ?? i really want to just stick to the dc meals but what can ya do hey! x

Back