Food for thought....so to speak

melliepigpog

Today i realised that if we all stick to CD 100%, this is the last summer we will ever worry about covering our arms, hiding our big bottoms, suffer with sweaty parts rubbing together...next summer we can enjoy the heat and celebrate our 'normality' by wearing dresses, floaty tops that dont 'HAVE' to cover us up, we can enjoy an ice cream without people thinking its the 10th one of the day, we can go swimming with our loved ones and not worry about being the biggest one in the pool, we can decide to have a bbq in the evening with friends without worrying that it's going to 'ruin our diet', we can wear shorts if we want to, we can actually enjoy the warmth of the sun, we can go to the park, we can just live a summer like ordinary folk. All that just by sticking to our CD journey's now......makes you think doesnt it??

It certainly does hun, I was thinking the same thing just yesterday. Wearing what we want and not feeling uncomfortable. Can't wait!! :D

great post ! and so so true......

Debz xx

We can do it! This HAS to be our last summer feeling like this....COME ON EVERYONE, let's enjoy our CD journey as it brings us one day closer to our happy summers...

Absolutely! I vow each summer that I won't be sweltering in jeans but hence, past 4 summers I have done just that. NO MORE!!!
I can't see myself in floaty little dresses, but I long for some funky boarder shorts and a fitted top of some kind. NO more XL crappy t shirts for me.

Will be great to swim without Greenpeace being called in :rolleyes:

fantastic - cant wait!!!! x

can't wait for the thighs not to rub. it's bloody hot wearing those comfort shorts things or cut off tights under skirts... also, don't like showing off my fat pasty legs. must get sexy tan next year on legs as well as arms!! ha.

abz xx

Oh the thoughts of it, im in skinny heaven thinking of it!!!! It will be great next summer and im sure i will be stripping off even before the sunshines just to show off my new bod!!!!

Its this thought that keeps me on track....is this food (that I'm not really hungry for) really worth another summer of hot sweaty sore body parts, or day to day hiding of our true selves and feelings???
I also think, I remember just what I was doing this time last year...I can't believe a year has gone by already....SO, next year I want to be saying, wow I cant believe this time last year I was 6 weeks into my CD journey, look at me now. dont I look and FEEL wonderful!! Come on ladies (and any men that stray over here) we owe it to the sun :) :) The sun is missing out on our lovely skin :) Ok, think I might be suffering sun stroke and rambling on in a mad fashion :)

Today i realised that if we all stick to CD 100%, this is the last summer we will ever worry about covering our arms, hiding our big bottoms, suffer with sweaty parts rubbing together...next summer we can enjoy the heat and celebrate our 'normality' by wearing dresses, floaty tops that dont 'HAVE' to cover us up, we can enjoy an ice cream without people thinking its the 10th one of the day, we can go swimming with our loved ones and not worry about being the biggest one in the pool, we can decide to have a bbq in the evening with friends without worrying that it's going to 'ruin our diet', we can wear shorts if we want to, we can actually enjoy the warmth of the sun, we can go to the park, we can just live a summer like ordinary folk. All that just by sticking to our CD journey's now......makes you think doesnt it??

Great post!...Just what I need to keep me going. Sometines you forget what it's about. Thank you!:D

Back