Food Glorious Food

scazman

I've just done the deed...I've just ate food!!! It was incredible!!! I savoured every mouthful. I had a poached fillet of plaice with green salad tossed in balsamic vinegar. It was lush!

Earlier in the day I had a choc and coffee shake for brekkie and a strawbery one for lunch. Tomorrow it's two meals and one shake.

Happy Daze!

I've just done the deed...I've just ate food!!! It was incredible!!! I savoured every mouthful. I had a poached fillet of plaice with green salad tossed in balsamic vinegar. It was lush!

Earlier in the day I had a choc and coffee shake for brekkie and a strawbery one for lunch. Tomorrow it's two meals and one shake.

Happy Daze!

Weyyy Heyyyyy .... isn't it funny - before LT it wouldn't occur to me that something as simple could sound so appealing - but now - hmmm sounds fab - happy menu inventing:D

Just wondering = from you ticker you say first re-feed. Are you going to go back on LT after a while??? Only ask cos I am planning to go back to LT myself in a few month....just had baby.

Just wondering = from you ticker you say first re-feed. Are you going to go back on LT after a while??? Only ask cos I am planning to go back to LT myself in a few month....just had baby.

Yeah. I've thought long and hard about things and decided that as I'm going to Southern Africa for a month it'd be best to come off LT for a month. I will try to eat sensibly - low carbs, kinda atkins style - and try to hold the weight steady before restarting. I hope that by December I will be at my 'fighting weight!'

Yeah. I've thought long and hard about things and decided that as I'm going to Southern Africa for a month it'd be best to come off LT for a month. I will try to eat sensibly - low carbs, kinda atkins style - and try to hold the weight steady before restarting. I hope that by December I will be at my 'fighting weight!'

Is this a new teaching method - beat the cr*p out of the kids to get your message over ????:rolleyes::rolleyes:

That meal sounds lush Scaz!!!!!!

x

Mmmm.... you had the thing I've been craving most since starting LT - fish! Medea and I made calamari (from scratch!! Not hard but given that I do not cook!) for me the night before I started LT and I've wanted a repeat of that meal every day lol!

I'm glad you enjoyed the first meal of many :)

Wow how the hell did i not see this thread earlier today????? Lol.

Oh scaz glad you are enjoying it - must be cool to have some nice flavours and textures.

I got another 5 or 6 weeks before i get to refeed....

Wow why is that starting to feel like a really long time to me??? Lol

God for you hunni... you git!!! enjoy...esp your milk in tea and coffee:( possibly the thing i miss most!!!)

Back