Food Hangover :jelous:

Goin'down

Is it just me or does anyone else feel that when they're on a pretty low calorie diet n they treat themselves they get like a 'food hangover' the next day. I treated myself lastngt n honestly feel like crap!!

Nevr eating again...

(as opposed to 'never drinking again' - my usual phrase)

Yep! You're not on your own there! I have been ill since last wed and have been eating 'what I want...' and I feel awful now! xx

Ugh. Hope ur feeling a bit better sarahandmolly. Good news is the food hangover doesnt last too long...i hope. Assuming when i go back to the diet itl b ok. Fingers crossed.xoxo

I totally do!

I find if I eat a lot, or eat something fatty I can feel awful afterwards!

My mouth may miss certain foods but the rest of my body definitely doesnt!

Omg, this is exactly how I feel! I thought I was the only one!! :p

It definitely exists, when I had that rubbish week a couple of weeks ago and gained 7lb, I felt horrendous! I broke out in a face full of spots, I was knackered, sluggish and had mood swings (actually I might just be describing PMS but all that crap food did not help!)

It has no effect on me what so ever. I can eat just like 19 stone Lindsey and feel as happy as a pig in muck. I'm going to have to be so careful when I get to goal, because it would be so easy for me to return to old habits and pile it back on. When I'm consciously thinking I know now what amount of food my body needs, but I don't think my brain with ever return to automatically telling me I'm full. I suspect that I broke that part of my brain a long time ago and I might never get it back... it's not fair!!! x

Back