fOOD IDEAS FROM SHAKES

ghemz2001

I have been given some ideas I thought I would share:
The obvious Frapaciono - Coffee, ice and vanila shake blitzed - amazing
The obvious mouse - mmmmm
Then - Make the choc mouse a bit thicker, place it on tinfoil and put in freezer! - this turns in to a choc bar
or - put mouse in a ramacin and micr it rises like a muffin
also - the bars - chop them and place in oven to toast the nits for a few seconds - like busicuits!!

I am having my choc shake hot tonight with sweetner as a hot choc mmmmm :D

ANY MORE IDEAS?

Yeah,

Put soup into mixing bowl and leave to one side. Send wife to chippy to pick up keba . . . erm no, no , that's not it!

My friend used to put a spoon of black pepper or paprika into the soup as she said it was the only way she could stomach them. I like the sound of the idea but I haven't deviated at all from the normal mixes as I wanted to do things by the book. She lost 4 stone though so I don't suppose it does too much harm.

LT crisp.jpg << Soup made into crisps :)

I made a muffin from the shakes by making a shake into a paste and putting it into the microwave - keep an eye on it though otherwise it burns. I also made a poppadom from the soup - mix it into a paste then thinly spread it onto a plate and pop in microwave for a few seconds. It's a bit odd but it worked.

Be aware though - microwaving shakes will break down certain nutrients so it's not advised to do it too often. Sticking to drinking them is the best way. xx

I put a spoon of coffee in with my vanilla shake today and I was quite suprised at how nice it tasted. Thanks for the suggestion. :)

I put a spoon of coffee in with my vanilla shake today and I was quite suprised at how nice it tasted. Thanks for the suggestion. :)

Fab - did you add ice and blend?

Nope. I don't bother with ice but I do let the water run as cold as I can. I put 1tsp granulated Nescafe in the shaker with 450ml water. Then a man-sized Vanilla shake and shook it all up. That was the hard part as I'd just layed 400Kg of concrete floor and I was feeling just a touch weedy! ;P

Back