Food ideas??

I’m new to slimming world and wondered if anyone had any good ideas for snacks? As low syn as possible. Any ideas for low impact exercises that I can do around the house? I wrecked my back and knee a while back

Hey Honeybeezplz

I make batches of egg muffins, oat cookies, hummus with veggie sticks to have over the week. I love the SW meatballs from Iceland baked. I cook them up then snack on them for protein hit.

I'm not really a dairy fan but my mum loves to mix quark, fromage frais and sweetener then add a handful of mixed berries and swirl. She puts it into the freezer for about 15 mins and takes it out swishes it about then back in again for an hour. She loves it as a ice-cream replacement.

Thank you for the ideas, would I be able to recreate the egg muffins with an egg replacement and it be the same syn value do you think? I’m vegan 😅 I forgot to mention - I never thought about making my own houmous! Is it easy?

Thank you for the links 😊👌🏼

Homemade hummous is really easy. https://www.slimmingworld.co.uk/recipes/speedy-houmous.aspx Really easy for kids to make, too.
I've never tried egg replacement - as I'm an egg-a-holic when nt vlcd-ing.
Google vegan slimming world for recipes and some plans. Sharpen yr knives so they chop veg easily, and teach the kids how to use a knife safely, and you'll have your own kitchen brigade!

Back