Food is everywhere!

So Its my second day and I am off work and have been watching tv. Food is everywhere!!! Adverts on TV, tv shows with people cooking, films with people eating dinner - all I can think of is food....lol

Help...lol

xx

Plus I have jus read that I need lots of posts in order to put up a picture....grrrrr

So I shall continuing posting and trying not to think of all the food i cannot have!

xx

you could sort ur ticker out - that might take 5 mins or so!!!

instructions are on the forum page

:D

Hey Leah,

OK, so i think you probably have it harder than me! lol

When is your wedding and what size dress would you like to get into?

x

just think of the food as big lumps of fat makes you see food in a different light the way i see it food will still be there once i reach my goal good luck x

I am a size 18/20 at the moment and would also like to be a size 12.

Its amazing really, i have realised that food has been such a big part of my life. Going out with friends for lunch or dinner. Cooking for family. Popping out for a coffee and a chat with a friend. I am really having to re- evalute my life and ways of thinking.

x

one%20pound%20of%20fat%21.jpg 1lb of fat!!!!

Heres a nice image of what food has done to you and the reason you're on LT!!!
Trust me it gets easier, i have just cooked all weeks dinners for my boys and they smell lush, but i am not tempted at all!!!
Try going out for a long walk or have a snooze xx

View attachment 2222 1lb of fat!!!!

Heres a nice image of what food has done to you and the reason you're on LT!!!
Trust me it gets easier, i have just cooked all weeks dinners for my boys and they smell lush, but i am not tempted at all!!!
Try going out for a long walk or have a snooze xx
Ewww Nic that looks gross :sign0137:

Glad it had the desired effect lol!!! Have a good nap!

Hi
I know exactly how you feel, my fave TV channel is UK TV food and my fave types of programmes are cookery ones. I started on lipotrim yesterday so decided i wasnt going to watch any cooking programmes for a couple of weeks incase it wound me up and made me hungry .. I am walking lots to distract me and started a book ,if push comes to shove have a nap and forget about watching telly, i have found that im not hungry but i am drinking a pint of water every 1.5 hours and im generally distracting myself

Good Luck ! xx

My 3 children had pizza for tea and the smell of the cheese on top was soooooooooooooooooooooooo nice. I didn't eat nor was particularly tempted - it's just the cooked cheese smell!!!!

x

Back