Food is everywhere...

EmzOnLT

OMG, Its taken me 2 1/2 weeks to figure this out whilst on LT TFR but isn't food everywhere.
Nearly every other advert on TV is about food!
N why is it nearly everything socially is evolved around going out for a meal or a couple of drinks!!!
I've not eaten anything and dont want to just thought I'd have a bit of a rant about FOOD!!!aaaggghhhh.....

LOOOL! I know exactly what you mean!

Oh my god i know!! Isn't it soooo annoying! I've been out with some friends straight from work today and it was constantly oh go on your out..just one drink wont hurt..have a packet of crisps treat yourself! I got made to feel like i was the bad one for not wanting any!!! And then to top it off my flat mate decides to get chilli cheese bites (my fave of the moment before LT) from burger king and sit right next to me teasing me and trying to get me to have one!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :mad: sorry girlies rant over lol xx

On my first couple of weeks I used sky+ all the time and just fast forwarded when the adverts were on, nearly every one was about food. After that I actually got really into cooking and watching cooking shows and I even startd recording them to convert the reciples into healthy recipes for refeed.
It can be really annoying though, but you will soon be able to ignore them, (most of the time).

Your right and they wonder why there is such a weight problem in the UK!, Not many fresh healthy food ads though is there?....the M&S ones get me lol....3 frothy shakes....3gorgeous flavours.....7 long days this isn't a M&S diet this is LIpotrim Diet!!!! xxx:8855:

Your right and they wonder why there is such a weight problem in the UK!, Not many fresh healthy food ads though is there?....the M&S ones get me lol....3 frothy shakes....3gorgeous flavours.....7 long days this isn't a M&S diet this is LIpotrim Diet!!!! xxx:8855:

Hahaha, love it Toni.

Got to agree with everyone. Didn't realise before LT that nearly everything revolves around food. Going out, walking around town and especially the tv. My god, don't they know how hard this is without all of those temptations at every turn?

Hahaha, love it Toni.
Thanks it is rather funny for so early in the day.....x

That made me smile..thanks!

I'm now getting increasing angry over the junk cereal adverts aimed at kids, frosties, coco-pops,rocks, moon & stars etc.....My partners son is 18 years old, slim, very healthy and not a cavity in his mouth, because he was given eggs or salmon (yes, thats right!) for breakfast and only wholesome food throughout his life. If we went in MacDonalds he would have bottled water, and nothing to eat. This kid was born in California and I have to admire him and his dad for their strong convictions. I shop and cook from scratch ever since I have been with him (6 years) I'm fat because I eat far too much AND I like an occasional junk-out too...but the food industry wants us to all stay hooked on carbs...the blighters!!!!!

That's so funny and yes, adverts drive me mad so I sky+ every programme so I can forward through the adverts!!

The lady next to me is having Japanese canteen for lunch, a fav of mine. I am totally drooling - defo have to leave the area. A wrestling match might be fun though!!!!!!!!

Back