Food Kryptonite....

Krispy Kremes..... 'nuff said!

Peanut butter - happiness for me would be a jumbo jar of that and a spoon, and leave me to it!

Also agree, crusty bread, tiger bread, French stick. But I live at home and these things are regularly brought into the house "just because you can't have them, doesn't mean the rest of us can't" hmmph.

Also, it sounds weird but Super Noodles. Love them, but just not worth 10 syns!

Peanut butter - happiness for me would be a jumbo jar of that and a spoon, and leave me to it!

Also agree, crusty bread, tiger bread, French stick. But I live at home and these things are regularly brought into the house "just because you can't have them, doesn't mean the rest of us can't" hmmph.

I love super noodles I lived on them at one point 2 packets of chicken ones at a time with beans and cheese ha don't judge me :p now I got the low fat ones there nice too

Oh I forgot, coca cola/ Pepsi! I don't like the diet ones at all bit the normal ones I adore. Could not resist it if we had it in the house

Do you remember the days when Super Noodles were free food on Green days?! I used to live on them when I was at uni and they def kept me skinny! :D

Ah, I missed out on the good times of free Super Noodles lol

Anything with coconut in is also my downfall haha I miss Bountys :(

Nutella,I could eat the whole pot with a spoon.So I've switched to Aldi/Lidl brands (taste awful) but kids seem to like & I no longer reach for it when I'm having a crazy moment :)

I agree with crisps... I can't keep them anywhere near me. Same for Alpen Lights (haha), I just can't eat one or two. I will devour them all then have nothing left for the rest of the week. I just had to stop buying them.

Proper Scottish shortbread is one of my downfalls - just can't make do with only one piece! It's so tempting. And I agree with everyone else who has mentioned fresh, crusty bread with butter. :O

Kathy

Thanks, Emsie. Yes, it was good, thanks but much too much to eat and not even faintly SW orientated! :) Still, back on track now and some of it's down to this site and people being so lovely, like yourself. In the past, when I've done SW and gone badly off track, I've never got into it again because I didn't have such brilliant support and friendship to fall back on, so thanks very much. :)

Kathy

Back