Food, need a little help with this little problem!

aarosakura

Hey guys, not sure if this is the correct sub forum for this so if it isn't just get a mod to move it.

A few months ago i went to the gym every day without fail but at the same time ate whatever i wanted. Crisps, fatty meals, snacking ect ect. eating when i was really hungry, not eating breakfast and all the bad stuff. I probably stuck at the same Weight around that time even though I was working really hard in the gym.

Fast forward 3 months and i had quit the gym and i'd fallen into my "nom nomming" whatever i wanted and not burning it off. it's obvious that my eating habits need to change. Now with most people this isn't too challenging but with me it's a little bit of a problem because I am a very picky eater. Almost all vegetables i can't touch because my gag reflex just rejects them and most meal ideas consist of veggies.

There is a silver lining though , I adore fruit. most friut i can sit and chomp on and it wouldn't be a stretch for me to "want" to eat these things. i also am a massive fan of fish and chicken breast so those are a few things I can look at as good.

Today was my first day back in the gym, my legs could barely support me walking home so i think i did good, i just need to learn to eat well

I just need some good food ideas, what foods should i avoid? What are great for weight loss? anything else would be great, sorry if this is a little convoluted and badly written but i'm just writing as i think :)

Back