Food on the run?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Plan Recipes' started by phatmomma, 4 May 2011 Social URL.

1. phatmomma

phatmomma Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st3lb(24.41%)
    Diet:
    gastric bypass working in conjunction with weight watchers pro points
    Any ideas on something picnic (ey) that is good cold that i can make and take with me for a weekend away? Am going to a wedding this weekend, have to drop the kids with my ex in the morning then lurk around till the evening reception... Just wondering if anyone has any ideas on something apart from salad (or to accompany salad) that will do for munching on at lunchtime. I'll do my best to eat well at the buffet in the evening, will have all of my weeklies and AP's so not overly concerned about that. Also suggestions for breakfast the next day? Supermarket i thought for some toms on toast or somethin....

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. yummymummy75

yummymummy75 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(15.43%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    weight watchers pro points
    we went on a picnic a few times over the Easter hols and on one of the days i made a stirfry with prawns and ate that cold,,on another day i toasted ww pitta breads x 2, 6pp spread with salsa dip 0pp and 30g light mozzarella cheese 2pp and popped under the gril to melt cheese and they were like little pizzas, how bout some tinned fruit and activia yoghurt fruit is 0pp and that yoghurt is 1pp:) hth

4. Jojobear

Jojobear Full Member

Diet:
    Weightwatchers PP
    Boiled egg on wholewheat pitta bread
    WW Mexican chicken and pasta salad box - it's either 6 or 8pp no to sure
    WW chocolate toffee bar - 2pp
    6 see tesco pitta - 4pp maybe with lettuce , tomato , onion and a tin of tuna in brine drained - 2pp
    Bring a wrap and fill it will cooked chicken and the above mix minus the tuna
    WW crisps
    Walkers baked crisps
    Make a potato salad from home

Breakfast you could have 30g of bran flakes - 3pp
    Poached egg
    Omelette
    Fruit salad with yogurt with a Sprinkle of muesli
    Boiled egg and toast

That's all I can think of.

5. christmasfairy1

christmasfairy1 Silver Member

Ww bagel 4 pp 3 slices of turkey ham 1 pp and sliced Tom (free)
    Baked crisps 3 pp
    3 crabsticks 1pp
    Grapes
    Apple bags
    Melba toasts and light phili?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.