Food Packs Receipes

melarnz

Silver Member
Hi

I have tried a few of the receipes with the food packs, and had pretty much disaster with all of them. (I even had a microwavable plate split in the microwave?!?)

Is it just me that is incapable of cooking with the packs??

Any tips?

Mel

Aside from mixing some packs (chocolate + vanilla makes a nice shake), the so-called "cooking" with the packs is all a disaster as far as I've seen.

None of the recipies come out like you expect them to, and after a disgusting "muffin" and floppy "crisps" I gave up. The whole point of LL is to get AWAY from food, not to take your nutritional delivery systems and try to make them INTO food - it's our obsession with eating that drove us to need LL in the first place.

My 0.02cents anyway.

Agree with Pete. Muffins and poppadoms/crisps are precisely the sort of foods that led to me putting the weight on so trying to make them with the packs is not, imho, appropriate to what abstinence and CBT is trying to achieve. xx

Absolutely, making 'food' is certainly not what this is all about. You are supposed to be taking a step back and giving yourself a chance for a fresh start.

Thanks Guys. I take your points and totally agree. I shall not be trying to be a LL chef anymore!!

Back