:-(( food ref

Willbeyummy

My sons up with a cough n hes been sick twice from it so i gave him some med n bag of crisps and i took one i did end up spitting it out :-(( but i want more :'(

Aw poor boy hope he gets better soon =( Look at the fact that you spat it out means you didnt REALLY want it in the first place thats how strong your will power is!!!! You are stronger than you think you are =D

Thank you hun! Im struggling today :-( want to go get a bag :-( will tonights events ruin my diet? X

You'll be fine :) you've survived your moment of weakness very well! Get yourself a nice hot drink or some water to get your mind off it x

why do you want to stick to this diet, honey?

write down all the reasons here... articulating your feelings will make them feel stronger in your mind. certainly stronger than a pack of crisps. how many packs of crisps have you had in your life? how many will you have after this diet is over? why is this pack so special that you'd consider blowing your diet?

Its so important cuz the ready salted frisps lol *blushes*

I want to be on this diet

1. I dont want to be a fat bride wedding is next year and its a magical one

2. Dont get on with ANY inlaws and their all getting fat

3.my mil is a right cowbag cares more about my dog and talked to him over her grandchildren who she ignored in favour of the dog and flits between men
And i wanna walk past her in the street and go damn not only am i a better mum than you im hotter lol

4. Want to go to a wedding in march where all the inlaws are gonna be and look fantastic, ( and *****y i know but look good opposed to the fat, slutty tw@ty bride lol!)

5.look good in the summer without the sweat marks and chaffing

Think thats it x

and which matters more to you at the moment - the crisps or those reasons? cos if it's the crisps - go for it. but be honest with yourself: you can't have both.

Im having a soup and towie, cant even go bed cuz my boys just spewing :-( x

poor lamb.

:hug99: {{{hugs}}}

Hope little'un settles down soon and that you all get to sleep like logs x x x

Back