FOOD TALK!!

diole

Well im in the middle of week 3 and it was my sons 8 birthday today. I woke up this morning thinkin it wudnt be a problem.:sigh:

I went to Tesco got all his birthday goodies and well they consisted of..cocktail sausages, sausage rolls, cheese, ham, crisps, sweets, birthday cake and so so much more.

I was cooking cocktail sausages and thought right im gonna eat sum stuff and start bk tomoro!!

I went to pick my youngest son up from school and asked hubby who was putting up the halloween decorations to look after them. During the 5min journey to the school all I could see was sausages it was awful I could almost taste the grease that they leave u on my lips lol.

When I got home I spoke to my hubby and he said look you will regret it your doing so so well and I dont want u to give in. WHICH I DIDNT :) but its situations like this that I find really really hard. My poor children, hubby and dog where completely stuffed as I made them eat loads so I didnt have any left overs.

Tonight I sit here happy that I didnt my willpower has obviously got better and I overcame it so if I can do it anyone can.

Good luck everyone for the November challenge.

Lydiaxx;);)

Well done for not giving in!! Your hubby sounds fantastic to have willed you on :)

Well done Lydia, you were so strong x

I'm so pleased you stayed strong, and you had good support from your hubby. Well done! :) xx

Hi diole

Aaaaah that smug satisfaction of resisting temptation. Well done you, it would have been a shame to break you ketosis on a silly 'ol sausage!
However, I know how you must have felt. I made a huge lasagne for my hubby yesterday, enough to last him through the week to take as a pack for his lunches...and, aaaargh, the devine smell of the melting cheese and bechamel sauce nearly drove me nuts.
Anyway, I packed it all away into the fridge, out of sight, lit an insence stick...and all was ok :D....phew!! ;)

Well done Lydia and CW! Imagine how rubbish you would feel if you'd given in (I speak from expereinece here :eek:-bad week, but back on track, phew!!).
Keep up the good work ladies, you're doing great :):)

Lou x

Back