Food thinking?

Julslynne

No pain, no gain
I dunno. For some reason today my mind has been wandering and all I can think of is food. I'm even beginning to daydream about chicken salad. Sad isn't it? Lol. I'm just trying to find things to occupy myself with. Also my stomach is rubbling terrible today. I can't say I feel hungry, it's just my tummy is churning like a good one:-( Oh well keep going. Xx

I think about food constantly... Have done since I started 16 weeks ago I'm afriad... But I'm used to it now! ;)

Oh, and I may be way off, but it could be the water flavourings making your tummy rumble and bubble... It has fruit fibre in it and did all sorts of weirdness to my stomach... So don't use them anymore... Just an idea, but you could try cutting them put for 3 days or so and see if there's any improvement... :D

Xx

I get a rumbly tummy sometimes as well. There is a name for it which for the life of me I can't remember but my llc says to imagine a little PAC man in your stomach eating away at the fat. That causes rumblings as well so may be a good sign :) x

Thoughts like this are natural, don't worry, you're not alone! But doesn't it make you feel proud that for once you're not caving into those demons? :) Maybe explore why those food pangs are lingering, is it to solve some emotional issue? Is it boredom?

Back when I was doing university assignments, I got such a massive craving for cookies... but at the end of the day, I recognised this and said to myself... 'A cookie isn't going to write this essay for me!'... ok, so I still wanted it, but I got on with it and finished my piece of work. ... and *poof!* the craving vanished. Just goes to show that we use food as a way to alleviate the stress, solve our problems and displace the 'need to do' & 'have to do'!

Be strong hun, the food isn't going anywhere. It's going to be there when you finish - except you will feel so much more in control over it all. You'll realise that you CAN take the problem demons by the horns, tackle them to the ground by your willpower alone and not need to turn to some outside source that merely numbs the senses.

:D I know you can do it!
xx

Back