food....

Preet1981

hi guys, now ... what would be the effect if you had some chicken....nandos chicken..the whole bloody thing....i like it Hot....
,mmmmmmm chicken.....

im day dreaming a massvie plate of it right now on my desk ......saying EAT ME....EAT ME.....

LOL dnt post things like that you'll set us all off :p

**hugs** Just stay strong.... the hungry "I want chicken and chips" feeling will go away soon.... after day 6 I didnt want food at all the last time i did lipotrim.

trying to do this in a office where people are eating lunch... cake..crisps... pizza... f*^k me it's hard work...

OMG, Nandos chicken......mmmmmmmmmmm

My bloody mouths watering now!!!!! LOL

I am a big chicken fan but GET PAST IT!!! Drink that water and realise you are doing this to lose weight, not enjoy the food...I'm such a tough love person hehe only joking hun, believe my I know how u feel and Nando's....drool...

Last edited:
Funny you should say that, I just had a really tiny bit of chicken breast!! So bad I know...I'm fine now though. I just wanted to eat it. Strange because I have a whole bar of fruit and nut chocolate next to me and it isn't even tempting me!

Don't worry though I'm only on day 4 - I'm not sure if it's the antibiotics making me more hungry. Never mind.

Be strong, you can do this. You can treat yourself to Nando's once in a while when you come off and are looking fab!! xx

Thank God there is no Nandos over here!!

Hey theresa,

I started on wednesday too hehe. How are u finding it?

Im doing ok.... love drinking water anyway so thats not an issue!! I have learnt to adapt the shakes and make them wih loads of ice so they resemble a MacDs shake now! I love mixing vanilla with coffee and a sweetner as it reminds me of butterscotch angel delight that my Dad used to give us for dessert when we were kids!!

Where abouts in Ireland are you?

Oohhhhhhhh chicken...... mmmmmmm. My OH is currently sitting next to me with a massive plate of meatballs in tomato sauce with a whole packet of micro-rice - god it smells good. I could kill her sometimes! But she is being very supportive - I just asked for a meatball and she said "no - and I'll sign up to minimins and tell everyone if you do!" - now I'm scared heheheheheh xxx

Back