FOOD!!!!!

vickym

Hi,

My hubby and I are both on ss and struggling today, I have laringitis and really feel rough, really close to giving up. Can anyone help??

:cry:vicky

Don't do it! Make yourself a nice hot shake which should soothe your throat and make you feel a little better.

Just focus on the positives - Think of how incredible you will look when you are slimmer. If you eat now you will still have laryngytis and you will feel bad beacuse you have broken your diet.

I speak from experience that once you have something to eat its a slippery slope and you will find it really hard to get back on track. Good Luck to you both and I hope you get better soon hon.

Also have some hot water, that can soothe your throat and you are still taking in water. x

Sorry to hear your not feeling very well Vicky!!!

When your not well Cambridge Diet recommend that you don't SS.

Perhaps you could use this week as your AAM week and help you get over the next few days.

Hope your feeling better soon.

Keep up your water intake.

Love Mini xxx

I thought it was only when you were on antibiotics, thanks for that I need to seriously think

vicky

How are you feeling now Vicky??? Is your DH not well as well??

As long as you are drinking plenty of water and able to drink your shakes then you should be ok.

Hope you are feeling better soon.

Poor you, hope you feel better soon :)

Sorry to hear you have larangitis Vicky if you are under the weather you should give SS a miss.
PS any chance you could give dragondrawers(My reason for drinking alcohol) your larangitis...she is nipping my head about clearing out the garage and I could do with some peace and quiet,

Alex

Back