foodfairys new diary!!!!!!!!

foodfairy

Silver Member
hiya everyone, went to a new class last night and rejoined for a fresh start, got a brand new pack to look through yay!

its still the same lovely consultant ive got but opted for a later class so i could have a change of fresh faces and found that a woman i know from school goes to the same class so at least i do know someone there which is good.

im 1st 0.5lb over target now so ive decided to join in with the challenge and get it back off again!!!

will write my food & exercise tonight, bye for now :D

hiya everyone, went to a new class last night and rejoined for a fresh start, got a brand new pack to look through yay!

its still the same lovely consultant ive got but opted for a later class so i could have a change of fresh faces and found that a woman i know from school goes to the same class so at least i do know someone there which is good.

im 1st 0.5lb over target now so ive decided to join in with the challenge and get it back off again!!!

will write my food & exercise tonight, bye for now :D

Hi foodfairy glad to see you are feeling nice and refreshed and ready for a new start. Good luck hope it works out well for you. I will keep an eye out for your weekly weigh in.:)

Hi Foodfairy! Welcome on board the SW train!!!

thanks everyone :) heres what i had today......

green day
---------------

breakfast- apple, banana

dinner- wholewheat spaghetti, garlic, baby plum toms, basil, 1tbs extra virgin olive oil (b)
1/4 lemon cous cous cake

tea- egg noodles, mangetout, baby corn, 1/2 pack blue dragon chow mein sauce (3), 1/4 cous cous cake

supper/snacks- skimmed milk (a), wholemeal roll (b), cheese (a), sw blamange (0.5), sugar free lolly (1.5)

drinks- 1.5ltrs water, tea
exercise- 10 mins rebounder

syns used- 5
syns left- 100
:D

thanks everyone :) heres what i had today......

green day
---------------

breakfast- apple, banana

dinner- wholewheat spaghetti, garlic, baby plum toms, basil, 1tbs extra virgin olive oil (b)
1/4 lemon cous cous cake

tea- egg noodles, mangetout, baby corn, 1/2 pack blue dragon chow mein sauce (3), 1/4 cous cous cake

supper/snacks- skimmed milk (a), wholemeal roll (b), cheese (a), sw blamange (0.5), sugar free lolly (1.5)

drinks- 1.5ltrs water, tea
exercise- 10 mins rebounder

syns used- 5
syns left- 100
:D

Wow you are really good with your food I will be a regular visitor to your thread to see what tasty ideas I can nab.:giggle:

Hi Well done for getting back into the swing of things so well, I will make sure that I read your diary regularly for inspiration!!!:D

or should that be THINSPIRATION!! Ha Ha.............

:giggle::giggle: we'll all thinspire each other :giggle::giggle:

heres my diary for yesterday......

green day

breakfast- strawberries, plum

dinner- 98% fat free super noodles, 1/4 cous cous cake, apple

tea- 2 portions sw sweet & sour sauce (3), uncle bens rice pouch (1), chicken (b), 1/4 cous cous cake

supper/snacks- 2 minstrels (1), sw blamange (0.5), sanck a jacks (6), jaffa cake (2.5), skinny cow icecream (4.5), hifi bar (b)

drinks- bottle wine (26), skimmed milk (a), 1.5ltrs water, teas

exercise- lots of cleaning

syns used- 45
syns left- 55

and heres my food for today plus what i plan for supper later.....

red day

breakfast/lunch- melon, pineapple

tea- lean braising steak & onions, steam veg, 227g potatoes sliced and roasted in 1tbsp extra virgin olive oil (b x 2), gravy (2), sw blamange (0.5)

supper/snacks- apple, bowl strawberries, skimmed milk (a), 3 babybel lights (a), 1/4 scan bran cake (2.5)

drinks- 1.5ltrs water, teas
exercise- 0

syns used- 5
syns left- 50

didnt get out of my bed till 11.45 this morning :eek: and just chilled out most of the day as im slightly hung over from the wine last night :eek:

I hope that you are feeling less fragile today!!! :angeldevil:

It is great to read other people's diaries, it really does give you ideas!
Keep up the good work, you can do it!

thanks mrs v, im feeling alot better this morning yes. got to start clearing my DD'S room out today to get reaady to decorate so ive plenty of exercise to keep me busy today :eek:

tried to edit my food dairy last night but couldnt find the button to do it so i'll just type it here.....had 2 satsumas and an options drink (2)......so got 53 syns to last me till thursday now, only gunna try having 5 a day then i can have a treat with the rest of my syns after weigh in :D

Keeping busy definitely keeps the thoughts off food! :eat:

Do you tally your syns up for the week, or do you just stick to betewen 10-15 syns a day?

I don't have a sweet tooth (lucky I know!), so I keep my syns for Hellmans Extra Light Mayo (1.5 for 2 tbsp) to add to my salads.
Other than that, I may have 1oz cheese as syns on a green day (6), but other than that I don't have any.
I just gorge on fruit!!! (she says eating a punnet of strawberries!!)

Keep up the good work though, it's obviously working for you!

hiya mrs v, yes i start a new sw week with the full 105 syns and count down as i need them, that way i can have my bottle of wine etc on a saturday night without feeling guilty, might not work for some but it does for me :)

have done good with the diet over the last 2 days and have done LOTS of walking today so hopefully that will reflect on the scales on thursday :eek:

will have more time to post tomorrow as im in all day so have time to browse the forum ;)

Hi Food Fairy,

Good Luck with the weigh in. That walking will definitely pay off!!

Hi foodfairy how are you? I agree that walking is really good for weight loss. The kids are back in school in September and one of them starts nursery attached to the school. It takes me half an hour to get to school walking then same back then again to get daughter to nursery at dinner then again in the afternoon to pick them all up. I am going to be walking for 3 hours a day. At least its all exersize.:D

3 hours a day :eek: you'll be super fit in no time :D

im fine btw hun thanks, bit bored as been in the house all day but looking forward to tomorrows weigh in and the bottle of wine ive planned for afterwards :p

wednesday 15th august - red day
-----------------------------------------

breakfast- melon, pineapple

dinner- sw quiche, fish sticks, prickly pear

tea- beef, carrotts, swed, onions, new potatoes (b), gravy (2)

supper/snacks- banana, 2 satsumas, 2 ryvitas (b), cheese (a), 1/2 piece chocolate (1), 1/4 scan bran cake (1.5), 2 cherry toms

drinks- skimmed milk (a), 2 ltrs water, tea

exercise- 15 mins trampoline

syns used- 4
syns left- 30.5

Back