Foodie thoughts and munchie mumbles, food diary of a self confessed chocoholic

Food for 18/03/17
B: yogurt, banana
L: McDonald's quarter pounder with cheese, medium fries 37.5
D: HM Campfire stew
S: DG cafe au lait 2, fruit, Milk (hexa)alpen light bar (hexb)
Ex: gym/cardio/strength
Syns for day 39.5 /15

Last edited:
Phew! where has the week gone again, I've been so busy, not been able to get on here.
Lost 1.5lb this week so lost 13.5lbs so far. That stone is avoiding me I'm sure! :mad:

Been sick today so not eaten much,
B: None
L: Baked beans, 1 1/2 white crusty bread cakes with butter ( hubby thought he was treating me because I was ill)
D: Nothing yet not sure if I'm going to have anything
S: None
Ex: None
Not worked out any syns yet.

Well been to docs this morning and definitely got a chest infection. Been given antibiotics so hopefully they will knock it on the head.

Food today
B: bacon, 2 slices Warburton wholemeal bread (hexb) plums
L: snaps 5, 3 light baby Bels (hexa)
D: hm cottage pie, strawberries
S: alpen light jaffa bar 3, Milk for drinks 3, highlights drink 2
Ex: none
Syns for day 13 /15

Last edited:
Well still feeling crap but need to do some shopping later. Also thinking about putting some dehydrated meals together this weekend for our hiking trips. We're hoping to start getting out into the peak District at Easter and we are having about 10 days in the Lakes. Don't want to take packet rubbish or bread so will be making our own dehydrated meals and we have water filters so as long as we are near a stream we won't need to carry tonnes of water to rehydrate them.

Today's food
B:2 slices Warburton wholemeal bread(hexb), beans, mushrooms
L:
D: hm cottage pie, veggies
S: options drink

Well still feeling crap but need to do some shopping later. Also thinking about putting some dehydrated meals together this weekend for our hiking trips. We're hoping to start getting out into the peak District at Easter and we are having about 10 days in the Lakes. Don't want to take packet rubbish or bread so will be making our own dehydrated meals and we have water filters so as long as we are near a stream we won't need to carry tonnes of water to rehydrate them.

Sounds interesting are these like powder meals u just add water . That's what I lived on with exante hard times lol

Sounds interesting are these like powder meals u just add water . That's what I lived on with exante hard times lol
No. They are meals that have been dried out like a pasta and sauce or bean feast and you add boiling water and leave them to rehydrate.

Well felt so rubbish yesterday that I didn't go to group to get weighed. Had a disaster of a week. Virtually no exercise, foods been appalling and I've been ill and so has Mark. Going to try and get back into it this week.

Got a night out on Saturday at the festival of the dead in Sheffield with my friend so that may throw a spanner in the works but we'll see how I go.

On the bus to the hospital at the mo for my annual eye screening.

I think everyone has had a shocking week. I wanted to be back on plan today but will prob be tomorrow now .
Last couple of weeks have been a disaster if I'm honest. Be glad when flu a day bug season are over I've been perpetually I'll since Christmas

How's Kate doing she doesn't come on anymore. Loads of people struggling hopefully after Easter people will get back on track

Back