Foodie thoughts and munchie mumbles, food diary of a self confessed chocoholic

Lol yes but I did have a blueberry muffin and 2 lattes. I was good for the rest of the day though. Had a good day today. Only had 1 syn today so happy with that.

Saturdays food.
B: blueberry muffin, latte(hexa) 14.5
L: jacket potato, chicken in minted yogurt, spinach and cucumber 1
D: none didn't feel well so went to bed.
S: hifi bar (hexb) latte 2, mocha 19.5 forgot to ask for skimmed milk.
Syns for day 37

Today's food
B: 3 multigrain ryvita (hexb) Philli light (hexa)
L: SW recipe liver and bacon casserole with cauli, sprouts, carrots and mustard mash
D: salad made with ham,egg, lettuce, toms, cucumber, apple, celery, pickles, radishes. 2 tbsp extra light mayo 1, yogurt.
S: dg cafe au lait 2
Syns for day 3

Last edited:
Feeling really rubbish tonight. Felt crap last night so went to bed as soon as I got in so about half eight-ish. Had lunch today and then fell asleep for about 4 hours on sofa. Just come up to bed, it's about 20 past 10 and I feel like I could sleep for a month.

Haven't added Fridays food as I forgot. Did good all day then went to gym and did 20 lengths in the pool, 30 mins on the treadmill at a good pace and uphill. Then 20 mins on the bike to cool down. Then went shopping to the asda and ended up with a kebab. I did only eat the grilled chicken, salad and about a quarter of a portion of chips. But we also got some pork cruch 9 syns a bag and a malteaster bunny and a bear fruit roll so syns went out the window again. Didnt qctuqakly eat while after 10 and then was up Saturday morning at 6am to go to harrowgate, no wonder I'm so knackered.

97 syns for week so far. That means only 8 syns for next 3 days yikes!

Shattered again. But had a good day food wise so far. Don't know if I'm going to have tea. Might just go to bed. Had to take my strong painkillers for my back last two days and they wipe me out. Plus it was a crappy day at work today

Woop lost 2lb. And got slimmer of the week

Had a bit of a lazy day as I'm off work for a few days. Decided to move my computer and switch desks around in my craft studio, got bored of that and went to bed for a couple of hours lol! Then was rushing as Katy and I were going to aqua fit at 5:30 lol!

Went to gym and did 3/4 of an hour aqua fit, 10 mins on bike, leg press, chest press, lat pull down, side stretches with kettle bell, russian twist with medicine ball, plank, I managed 2 x 20 seconds :D 5 mins cool down on the treadmill. Put everything into the gym app and it said I had trained like a sports person! I'll take that, thank you very much!

Food for today
B: Bacon, tomatoes, mushrooms
L: 2 satsumas, 3 plums, ML NAS 0% raspberry greek yogurt
D: Chicken fried rice with peppers, sugar snap peas and beansprouts, ML salted caramel chocolate fix dessert 4.5
S: Golden Pork crunch 9, banana, DG Skinny cappuccino 2.5
Syns for day 16
Haven't had HEX A or B today, full now and don't want anything else so not going to force it. I'm drinking fennel tea instead of ordinary tea or coffee so my milk isn't getting used. Think I may have to make a milky coffee in the morning.

Haha check you out sports person lol. Cool down on the tread mill Jesus ur going for it aren't you . Also 20 secs plank that's brill I'm still at 10 then just fall to floor lol need to start and push myself more with the plank. Sounds like a fab work out well done

Lol! I'm as far from sporty as it gets but I must admit, I love the gym and I've always been a water baby :) I have to say, I think Katy and I spent more time laughing than exercising in the aqua fit, it didn't help that the guy doing it was quite attractive (well to a middle aged old biddy like me rofl!) And all I was conscious of was my wobbly bits bobbing about all over the place :bolt:

You did well tonight! I couldn't do anymore on top of my 8 hour shift earlier lol. Although Aquafit was fun!

Try grating cheese on stuff for your HEA or have cheese and apple or something! Xxx

Hey hun do you mind sending me a picture of the liver and bacon casserole recipe? Trying to eat on a budget this week and I know liver is really cheap, so going to buy some tonight when I go shopping :D
Which type did you use? Lamb or Pig? x

Hey hun do you mind sending me a picture of the liver and bacon casserole recipe? Trying to eat on a budget this week and I know liver is really cheap, so going to buy some tonight when I go shopping :D
Which type did you use? Lamb or Pig? x
Sent you pic :)

Back