Foodie thoughts and munchie mumbles, food diary of a self confessed chocoholic

Friday's food
B:Kiwi, orange, ML 0% fat NAS greek mango yogurt, (1/2 HEX A) for milky coffee
L: Mushroom omelette, tomatoes
D: 1/2 SW paella ready meal ( wasn't hungry) ML Chocolate fix salted caramel dessert (4.5)
S: Pork Crunch (9), 2 hifi bars (HEXB) banana, (1/2 HEX A) for milky coffee
Syns for day 13.5

Today's food
B: ML 0% fat NAS greek mango yogurt, plums, 25g almonds (hexb + 1.5)(1/2 HEX A) for milky coffee
L: HM hash brown potatoes, HM pork sausage patty(tasted just like McD's) bbeans, 2 fried eggs
D: 1/2 pack SW Chicken Sagg and rice, didn't like the texture of the curry
S: DG skinny mac 2.5, hifi bar 3, soreen 9 (1/2 HEX A) for milky coffee
Syns for day 16

Second gym review, upped weights on all strength exercises plus trainer added an extra exercise with dumb bells and did 10 mins each on treadmill, xtrainer and recliner bike, couldn't do anymore as felt sick for some reason this morning.

Last edited:
I don't think it sent :confused: How rude! I'll try again in a bit, my phone needs charging, it's nearly dead!

Depending on weather, me and Jono were thinking of going to Wildlife Park next Saturday, if you and Mark want to join us :)

I've got my theory test next saturday morning so it would have to be after that, I think it's about 8am in Sheffield.

So Sunday, I can't actually remember what I ate, had a couple of days off social media, just chilling out and being super lazy. I had a funny day food wise yesterday, ended up having a bit of a wobble after aqua fit as my blood sugar dropped and ended up with wotsits and a sugary coffee to get rid of the wobbles. Then we ended up at KFC afterwards so all that exercise for nothing :(

Back on it today
B: None
L: HM super green soup (made with cauli, broccoli, spinach, black cabbage, peas, onion, herbs and spices, chicken stock pot) 3 Ryvita (HEXB) 2 slices asda 50% RF mature cheese(HEXA), sliced tomato.
D: Steak, salad, SW chips in actifry
S: Fruit, Milk 3, yogurt

Gym Full workout, well the app says I've burnt 431 kcals which doesn't seem like a lot

I really want to get my stone award tomorrow, otherwise I will be struggling to get to my mini goal of 2 stone for our hols in May. I did want 3 stone but the way I lose weight is very slow and steady, which is fine but annoying at the same time. I'll get there but it might take longer. They gym should help and I'm starting to plan some walks up in the Peak District to get the hill legs working lol! Going to need them in May, got some hill bagging to do :D

Last edited:
At least going to the gym covered the KFC that's how I'd luck at it lol.

How many have you got to loose to get your stone tomoz ?

The weather is picking up and everyone is thinking holidays and goal aren't they now. Iv got 5 weeks till ours in April would love to get to 3 stone we will see

2lb to get my stone, hoping for a little bit more as failed to get my stone in 8 weeks which was last months goal.

We are off work for 2 weeks in May and have at one of those weeks booked in a cottage in the Lakes, we have also been planning some wild camping this year and I've just ordered a back packing tent which is a three man, we will split this between us and one will carry the poles and one will carry the tent. I've also ordered a new larger rucksack and sleeping bag for me and a sleeping mat for each of us as our camping stuff is past it and really too heavy for back packing. Super excited now I've ordered those lol! Mark will have to order his own sleeping bag, as he is quite tall and is not keen on the mummy bags so he will have to work out which he prefers. Mine is a short one as I'm a short arse lol! Can't wait :woohoo: I think the dog may be in for a bit of a shock lol! He's used to 5 star treatment :D

Haha posh dog lol . Your cottage sounds lovely I love stuff like that especially when they have hot tubs. We are off Yorkshire in April and still deciding for may it's between wales or Devon.

I'm sure you will get your stone then this week . Your loosing around same rate as me then I got mine last week at 8 weeks. Seemed to take forever hopefully this stone comes of faster

Haha posh dog lol . Your cottage sounds lovely I love stuff like that especially when they have hot tubs. We are off Yorkshire in April and still deciding for may it's between wales or Devon.

I'm sure you will get your stone then this week . Your loosing around same rate as me then I got mine last week at 8 weeks. Seemed to take forever hopefully this stone comes of faster

I know it's taking forever :rolleyes: Always does with me but this time I have a goal and a deadline and really want to get to it. I've never really set a proper goal before.

We've booked a cottage in Glenridding, no hot tub but a nice big garden for Bailey to play in. He's a spoilt brat and is currently stood on my desk and keeps sitting on my keyboard o_O Hoping the weather will be ok, I don't mind the rain too much but I don't want strong winds or we won't be able to go high up.

Haha bless him such characters aren't they . Mine slowed down because of my bday reckon would of got it at 6. Hoping these sp days help me I'm happy with 2 a week with the occasional 3 haha it's halfs or 1s annoy me cause so slow

Well what a crap day yesterday. Put 1/2lb on! How rude!

Oh well on to the week ahead no good stressing about what's past, I can't change it.

Food for today
B: yogurt
L: Subway salad, orange
D: SW meatballs and pasta
S: 2 hifi bars hexb, Apple
Syns for day /15

Well had a totally crap week, felt off it and didn't stick to plan. Failed my theory test so that bummed me out. Went to the Yorkshire Wildlife Park with Katy and had a lovely day but ate 4 donuts lol!

Any hoo managed to lose the 1/2lb I put on last week so happy with that. Full of cold and got a sore throat this week but have been 100% on plan for the last 2 days and have all my meals planned for this week. Got an Asda delivery later and off to aqua fit tonight with Katy. Gym tomorrow and Saturday and hopefully a walk on Sunday. New week, new attitude!

Today's food 16/3/17
B:Yogurt, nectarine
L:boiled eggs, ryvita, strawberries (HEXB)
D: Meatball pasta bake (HEXA) + 1, yogurt
S: DG skinny mac 2.5, wotsits 4.5, DG cafe au lait 2
Ex: 45 mins Aqua circuits (OMG killer!)
Syns for day 10/15

Last edited:
Good to see you back

Only 4 doughnuts that's good hahaha

Completely forgot about your theory hopefully next time :)
That was only while we were there, I also had a McD's and pie and chips as well as sausage rolls, crisps, chips, and other crap throughout the week lol!

The donuts were lovely lmao
Yes but I felt so ill after I'd eaten them!

Food for 17/03/17
B: Yogurt, nectarine
L: Subway salad w/chicken and ham, plums
D: Meatball pasta bake (HEXA) 1, actifry chips
S: Wotsits 4.5, 2 Hifi bars (HEXB) dg cafe au lait 2
Ex. None fell asleep
Syns for day 8.5/15

Last edited:
Back