Foodie thoughts and munchie mumbles, food diary of a self confessed chocoholic

Works do, supposed to be our Xmas do but we've now got to pay for it our selves as we should have claimed the money by 31st Jan and nobody bothered to tell us! Bloomin typical, I was only going cos it wasn't costing me anything. We're going to Aston Hall to a Michael Jackson tribute night, not really what I would have chosen but the meal is only costing a tenner for 2 courses so if it's crap we can always leave early lol!

Yeah, I think Mark is thinking the same lol! We're both working the next day so we won't be drinking and it gives us an excuse to leave early. I wouldn't have bought the dress but it was in the sale and I can always wear it for Big G's wedding :D

Todays Nosh EE

B: 2 Slices Nimble Wholemeal HexB, 2 Slices Dairylea light HexA, tomatoes, banana

L: Co-op Healthier Choice chicken pasta salad 3, mango

D: Lamb byriani, mushy pea curry sauce, white pitta 8 strawberries

Snacks: 1 dash of Semi skimmed milk for coffee 0.5, 2 snack size bag of buttons 8

Drinks:black coffee, water

Syns: 19.5
Weekly:87/105

Last edited:
Todays Nosh EE

B:
Porridge made with water HexB, Vanilla muller light, Banana, Latte made with 200ml semi skimmed milk and butterscotch sugar free syrup HexA

L: Fruit, Alpen light bar 3

D: Spag bol, fruit salad, 0% Total greek yogurt, 1 tbsp sugar free maple syrup 0.5

Snacks: Options mint madness 2, HiFi bar 6
Drinks: black coffee, water, diet cherry coke

Syns: 11.5
Weekly:98.5/105

WI day today, not looking forward to it cos I don't think I've lost anything, I think the scan bran were a mistake this week, all they did was make me feel like I'd eaten brillo pads and I felt ill for a couple of days :( Really wanted some off this week!

Last edited:
woohoo...well done you on the dresses !! its a great feeling when you really dont expect something to fit and it does ( even if its snug initially! ) xx

You've been better than me so I think you'll be fine! :) We coming to yours later?? x

Thanks Pix, I feel better now I've been to WI, manage to lose a 1 so that's ok, not as much as I wanted but at least it's going in the right direction :) I manage to get a Flexee body shaper to go under the purple dress and it looks so much better, I did get Katy's opinion thought cos you know what men are like. I could put on a bin liner and he's still say it looks ok lol!

Just have to get over Friday night now without going over my syns, I hate going somewhere and not knowing in advance what's on the menu, plus it's a work do so I'll feel uncomfortable any way.

Yes you have been to ours Katy, did you forget lol!
Right! I'm going to have my hot choccy then I'm off to bed cos I'm shattered :4635:

Really enjoyed tonight hun, thankyou! And thanks for the tables!
I'm really enjoying our Wednesday nights! :D xxx

Today's nosh EE

B:
Hifi bar HexB, banana, 250ml Semi Skimmed milk for drinks HexA

L:Co-op healthy living tuna layer salad 5.5, Terry's choc orange cookie 11.5

D: SW chips, cod, garden peas, salad

Snacks: snack bag of buttons4

Syns: 21

Weekly: 21/105

Made the fishand chips from the new mag, the topping for the fish was rubbish, scrapped it off and just ate the fish. It just ended up like a foamy omelette on top of the fish :( Won't be doing that again!

Last edited:
Can't believe I'm up at this time in a morning on my day off! My bloomin back is killing me, god knows what I've done but I'm up to max pain killers so can't take any more for now :( Plus, since Wednesday my tummy has been sore and bloated and it gets worse every time I eat something, so I'm not a happy bunny at the mo. Typical, first time since before Xmas I'm going out and I feel like crap! Think I'm going to have a bit of a soak in the bath, get ready and get to Meadowhall early so I can get some new shoes and some nails and then have a pamper day :) Might cheer me up a bit.

Annoyed at myself for going over my syns yesterday too cos I was supposed to be saving them for today, I have no idea what we'll be eating tonight so I'll have to be extra good for the rest of the day!

The pain is making me want to just eat crap, I feel like I could wade through a few bars of chocolate and a big multipack of crisp at the mo, even though I know it won't make the pain go away and probably make me even more bloated and it certainly won't make me feel happier, how to you beat a habit of a lifetime.

I am exhausted, teary and fed up of feeling crap all the time and I want this weight gone!

Thought id have a little mooch at your diary! i am gonna make your bacon lasagne tomorrow, sounds aboslutely lush! il let you know how it goes. Hope you feel better soon, your doing so well with sw, have a fab day hun xxx

Well, not a good weekend at all lol! Not even going to try and remember what I've eaten :) The night out at Aston Hall was fab and we had a great time, felt fab in my dress and my hubby said I look wonderful :D Also had a compliment from a friend who said I look gorgeous, totally made my night :D

The Michael Jackson tribute was good, really sounded like him and he wasn't on for long, just did his most famous songs. Meal was ok, I have been having pains in my stomach all week so only ate a small amount, main course was chicken with a rosti like potato thing, wasn't that impressed, the chicken was very dry. The dessert totally made up for it though, it was a chocolate cheesecake, I only managed about a 1/3 of it and Mark ate the rest, it was so rich. After the tribute group there was a disco and we all had a boogie.

The are having an 80's night and a Whitney Houston night and we have all agreed we would definitely go again. Really great night, only cost a tenner for the meal and entertainment and as it's not that far it only cost a couple of quid each for the taxi. Only thing was the drinks were expensive. I alternated between diet coke and vodka and soda water, next time I think I'll just have a bottle of wine, this is what one of the girls did and it lasted her all night.

Oh well back to the grind stone lol! Hoping to have lost something this week but not holding my breath :)

Hey hun, haven't been in your diary for a bit!

Sounds like you had a fab weekend :D

Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling great. I can completely relate with wanting to eat crap when you're ill, I've got a kidney infection just now and honestly I have eaten so much crap! I feel horrible for it! I basically used my illness as an excuse to have a syn fest over Easter! I hope you're feeling better now??

xxx

Well I've done crap this week so I've probably put 3lb on if not more lol. So we can both feel rubbish together. I've felt ill all week, and I really dont think eating crap has helped but nevermind! x

Hey hun, haven't been in your diary for a bit!

Sounds like you had a fab weekend :D

Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling great. I can completely relate with wanting to eat crap when you're ill, I've got a kidney infection just now and honestly I have eaten so much crap! I feel horrible for it! I basically used my illness as an excuse to have a syn fest over Easter! I hope you're feeling better now??

xxx

Thanks hunny, feeling a bit better, but I'm knackered from working extra hours so I'm hoping it doesn't knock me off track again. I terrible for snacking on crap when I get in from work and I'm starving. Day off today so I can get back on plan properly.

Put half a pound on so not too bad but I really can't see me getting 2 stone off for our holiday in May, just hope I get enough off so I'm not dying of a heart attack the first hill I go up. Mark is planning some big walks and I am planning some cream teas lol!

Todays Nosh

B: Banana, 250 semi skimmed milk for tea HexA

L:Wholemeal roll HexB, bacon, tomatoes, scrambled egg, mushrooms

D: Frying steak, maple glazed roasted root vegetables(potatoes, carrots, parsnips and sweet cherry tomatoes cooked in Actifry, added 2 tbsp sugar free Joseph's maple flavoured syrup, that was between me and hubby so 0.5 syns each) mixed salad, creamy mushroom and leek sauce made with quark, small leek and some button mushrooms, lots of pepper, salt and Knorr Aroma.

Options Orange chic drink 1.5

Today's syns 2

Well so much for the walk I was going to have, it started raining, then the pains came back in my stomach and my knees are killing me so I went back to bed instead, still haven't decided on tea. Going to nip to shop with hubby and see what we fancy.

Last edited:
Forgot to say, thanks for dropping by :) And I hope you enjoyed the lasagne :) Feel free to join in my nutty rambling lol!

Hmmmm! Very odd, I appear to have some posts missing lol! I went back to check on the syns for the maple syrup and the post for them isn't there, either that or I'm going mad lol!

Morning all :)

Breakfast: Magic oaty pancakes HexB, banana, apple, 0% total greek yogurt, 2 tbsp SF maple syrup 2, Milk for drinks HexB

Lunch: Jacket potato (Mcain's) 1, mackerel, greek yog, lemon juice, cucumber, cherry toms

Dinner: Chicken kebab, chips, half a pitta Oops! Got in from work at 22:15 and was starving, Mark suggested chippy but it was shut so we ended up at kebab shop! It was gorgeous though! Will have to work out syns tomorrow!

Snacks: Banana, Alpen light bar

Last edited:
Back