FOOOD!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by East_Star, 28 January 2008 Social URL.

1. East_Star

East_Star Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(9.84%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hey,

Just wanted to know how you guys deal with the 'desire' to EAT? Like having all your shakes and bars means that your not hungry but sometimes u still get thoughts of food in your head right? What do u do to keep your mind of food....? I try to think about my goal and how I will look after but sometimes i wonder if that is possible..like will i ever be slim?? Guess we'll have to wait and see.........

xxx Sarah xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    It might sound silly but I used to repeat over and over in my head "I want to be thin more than I want to eat" until the craving passed. I found saying that to myself enough actually made me really believe it and somehow the cravings passed. Also, try thinking about how you would feel after eating it.

Cravings are a tough one though!!

Georgie
    xx

4. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

Hi east_star,

what keeps me going is the end prize (being slimmer) Sometimes if i feel hungry I will just log on here and see who's around and have a look at other people's pics for motaviation!
    With the food I just try and have my soup shake at the same time familly is having there food so i dont feel like im missing out, sometimes i will go to another room but most of the time it doesnt bother me unless its something really yummy!!! :)

5. prettyfromtheback

prettyfromtheback Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    My mind is terribly suggestible, watching an advert or tv prog or reading a book where someone is eating X makes me obsess over it for a while. But I think about why I am doing this and how annoyed I would be if I messed up X number of days and it usually passes.....eventually!

6. East_Star

East_Star Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(9.84%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Some great advice .. tnx hunnies. Porgeous.. that talking in your head thing..lolz I've found out that I have started to do it alot now since I started this diet!! xx

7. Caress

Caress Silver Member

Start Weight:
    26st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Diet:
    CD
    I keep a stash of food that is for aam in the fridge, if I get really bad, then I have a stick of celery or a small piece of cucumber, it helps knowing that I have it in the fridge, even if I don't actually eat it. I've banned chocolate and crisps and all the stuff I would go for from the house, the only thing that's there that I would kill for is bread. OMG bread, I could sooooooo eat a slice of it right now, but I won't, cos I want to be slimmer rather than taste bread.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.